DM Official Montage

Stream:

xPAiiNHD

Corporal
Console: Headset:
So the quality of some of your videos were lets just say bleh.
I did some tweaking with the settings and this is what I came out with.
If you dont like the weird effects on the videos itself that can be easily changed. Song change requests are welcome. the song is a bit overused haha
I hope DM enjoys. If everyone could, if you see one of your clips in here leave the link to your channel so that I can post it. Thats all.

Stream:

xPAiiNHD

Corporal
yeah like i said i didnt have any control over sd/ hd. they were all 480x360 resolution or worse.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Good work man, almost makes me wish I uploaded some of my ownage so I could be in a montage.....except I'm too lazy and don't really care. :thumbsup:

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
yeah like i said i didnt have any control over sd/ hd. they were all 480x360 resolution or worse.
Then implement an HD-only policy? Why degrade ourselves by even bothering with SD? Standard Def. is a complete joke.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
does be honset the clips were bad the quality was bad
If your going to have an opinion, atleast make sense, and put in how he could make it better,because as i remember you werent very good at any game, so if you had better clips you should of gave it in, just saying, not trying to call you out are some.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
i got 2 good clips on my You-tube account, not in HD though. my You-tube account is ThePureBreed1

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Yeah...HD does make a difference. I'm gone have to pick up a dazzle, I guess. Nice montage. Would be better if it had "Demon Messiahs Official Montage" for title and the "edited by" in the closing credits.
Not sure why some of my clips were chosen when there were much better vids from other members....but anyhooo
My channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/B00TL3GG3R?feature=mhum

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Blocked in my country lololol.Stupid copyright :). If you'd really like a SICK ORGASMIC montage then someone should record for us (Guy who has HD PVR or Any HD Recorder :) and PS3, Not a dazzle :p). Every sick clip for a montage shall be recorded with theater and saved on fileshare then he records but I can't watch the vid. Kinda change the song? It has some copyright issue. Montages should be Copyright-free :D. You kinda want my sniping clip? If you want to, Had some nice dragshitting with the L96 :D.