Stream:

T

TR Stoned

In Game Names: TR stoned/TR Invasion/TR 2 FaTaL
Previous Clans: TR, A20, TA
Ranks: 51, 63, 75
Weapons: StG, BAR, Tommy, Nades
Maps: All
Why you want to join: DM is clearly the best and i would like to make it stronger
Skills: Im really good in wars (best warrer for TR) and active

Yeah i was cut from TR for trying to cut someone who isnt even a leader but i was a co leader so yeah they fucked me over bigtime after all i did for them.
ive had alot of shit said about me about my attitude an shit but thats all in the past ask any TR member except guitar he never liked me or A20 member

L8rs

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Good Luck TR....

:shocking: btw you're 84 fawkin' yrs old!!....holy chit...how much ben gay do you have to rub on your fingers....

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
Why must people hate on the tree huggers? I shake my head to that one.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
cuz he hates americans, and is happy 911 happend

Stream:

snowboard341

Founding Member
emerica u fuckin simpleton i called u a BITCH get it right, an since no1 gonna except my apology i didnt mean it about 911 but i ment it about u all bein fat burger eatin bastards who think there better than everyone but you SNOW ur just a (ill spell it out for u cozz i know ur retarded) C...U...N...T
fuckin fat usa twats enjoy ur fuckin nigga as a presedent i hope he stays forever on ur fucked up country where every1 is a fat shit an niggas think there gangsters and ppl who play games think there from the hood...all i can say is your just aload of sperm stains

ps- at least ur mum likes my voice emerica she always wants2 hear it when am bangin the fuck outof her

suck my big english balls emerica/usa

thats what he said when we wouldnt accpet his apology after he said he was glad 9/11 happened twice, and talked shit to me forever....this kids immature, just ban him from ur site

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
In Game Names: TR stoned/TR Invasion/TR 2 FaTaL
Previous Clans: TR, A20, TA
Ranks: 51, 63, 75
Weapons: StG, BAR, Tommy, Nades
Maps: All
Why you want to join: DM is clearly the best and i would like to make it stronger
Skills: Im really good in wars (best warrer for TR) and active

Yeah i was cut from TR for trying to cut someone who isnt even a leader but i was a co leader so yeah they fucked me over bigtime after all i did for them.
ive had alot of shit said about me about my attitude an shit but thats all in the past ask any TR member except guitar he never liked me or A20 member

L8rs
NO!!!!!!!!!

Stream:

G

Gala

thats a negative
hey dude you did want 9-11 to happen, if i recall you are A20 rogue or something, you came to the R4W site wanting to join R4W for cod4.... you try out and you dont make it, then you go weird ass crazii on us and say america is shit ? (okay...) and that you are glad 9-11 happened...(you are messed up) we ban you, you come back all sorry and shit and to this day even R4W hates you, so DM if you were smart dont even bother with this faggot.

Stream:

T

TR Stoned

your mom seems to think different flip after all she was suckin on it all of saturday nite, i didnt reallly wanna join DM, i deleted my mohh2 iso (game) when TR cut me coz i needed more space for songs i just wanted to check out the DM private forum n shit so oh welll,

chris you have chronic ballsweat and giant eyebrows im suprised you dont die from the strain of lifting the bastards when you blink

for the record

I DIDNT MEAN IT ABOUT 9-11 IT WAS JUST A RAGE OF ANGER THAT GOT OUT OF HAND

and R4W you started this fuckin shit you think you can talk shit about me and im not gonna retaliate...(before the 911 incident)

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
ive hear that one about me before, only cuz you said it yourself. second, your not even good, when you actually own us at a war and are not in negatives, then you can brag. thirdly you were telling us how we sucked for almost an hour, and argued with me and a few other DM members. your mum's a dude. gtfo

Stream:

T

TR Stoned

well u did walk staight into it flip lol, and you have contradicted yourself there flip went i was on my game we warred DM 3v3 and i put you all in negatives but lost the war coz some1 got dcd when i was PI and i was sain DM was better than TR and u started the argument and id never even use the word sucked because its gay, and you only think my moms a dude coz your mum is very hairy you think everyone elses mum is like dat..

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
wrong. and i didnt contradict myself becuz i didnt say anything to do such thing. you must have had us in negatives one game becuz u didnt beat us. i have the screenshots.

Stream:

T

TR Stoned

erm im XIV lmao and flip post the screenshot then prove me wrong