DM leaves BF3 behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
This game has gone no where for both xbox360 and ps3 in DM. After a serious discussion, we have decided DM will no longer be participating or attempting to play this game competitively. It has only ever stemmed drama and wasted our time.

What does this mean for Xbox 360 members?
Not much. I don't believe we ever tried/cared for this game on our system.

What does this mean for ps3?
A week ago, this would have been a HUGE problem. But now that your team is playing under a different Tag for a different clan, it really doesn't make much of a difference. But for those of you who are in TOB, know this. As DM's leaders, we will not be allowing double clanning. If you are a member in DM and you start playing a game that DM is in, but play for a different clan then you will be cut. No questions asked.

More announcements soon to come.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Respectable decision Morbid, does this mean we can get rid of the bf3 theme for the site.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Yes, a new theme is on the way ^_^

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
it doesnt necesarily have to be a gaming theme if theres other ideas DR

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
So as long as DM is not in B3 (which it isn't anymore), people in DM can play on another team without getting cut, you are saying that yes?

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
this is probably the wrong thread for it, but since we're on the topic of themes, I had an idea for something you can add.
Perhaps something like a headline from a newspaper, where there's a DM NEWS thread section at the top of the page. This would be easier for us so that we lazy people don't have to scroll down, go through all the junk and then find news threads like this one.

Did I make it clear, or was it a shitty explanation? lol

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
this is probably the wrong thread for it, but since we're on the topic of themes, I had an idea for something you can add.
Perhaps something like a headline from a newspaper, where there's a DM NEWS thread section at the top of the page. This would be easier for us so that we lazy people don't have to scroll down, go through all the junk and then find news threads like this one.

Did I make it clear, or was it a shitty explanation? lol
nah man, it actually seems like a cool idea. i would probably just convert "new posts" into this tho, b/c not every day is there important stuff going on.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
Morbid, Toonami didn't want me to be cut, he gave me a choice. I am only helping out CK as a friend would do. I wasn't flaming, bitching, trolling or whatever yous call it. As DM has no team in BF3, I cannot be double clanning as I am not in another DM Team.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Morbid, Toonami didn't want me to be cut, he gave me a choice. I am only helping out CK as a friend would do. I wasn't flaming, bitching, trolling or whatever yous call it. As DM has no team in BF3, I cannot be double clanning as I am not in another DM Team.

No offense Simmy.... But if you dont play any games for DM.... Then why would you consider yourself a DM member?

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
i DID play for BF3
We all know this!!!!! This is the reason why this thread is still alive. What MM is saying is that why do u still consider yourself a member of DM if u aren't currently playing on a team, and u packed up ur bags and half ur team starts bagging on DM PS3?

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
Whatever they say, whatever they do to DM I got no part of it. Kinger you do not know me, so you cannot judge on this. BTW MM doesn't play for any teams...

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Sim... Up till this point i owned the site... I did more for DM (in the last 5yrs) Than 95% of the ppl here.

Im dissapointed in you Simmy, CK has a hate on for DM... To even join his team (IMO) is a slap in the face to DM. my /2c..... I wouldnt dream of joining his Clan (If it were me).

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
well i havn't done anything to DM i aint bitched or anything. even when i was getting alot of abuse i calmed down. and idk

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
MM deserves to be in the spot he is now because hes done more for DM then you will or ever have.

Status
Not open for further replies.