DM I'm Reppin'

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
Alright this is plain and simple. Take pictures of random acts of representing DM and throw them pics in this thread. Heres a start.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
ok im gonna do this right now. im turing on my cap card and going into a s and d and be clutch and when im the last dm left im gonna wright DM on a wall before i defuse the bomb. it might take awhile tho cuz i gotta use a saw so i dont have to reload.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
OH BTW READ FIRST. I WASNT HAXING I SPED UP THE CLIPS IN SOME SECTIONS TO 150% LOL IT LOOKS LIKE I WAS HACKIN. ANYWAYSlol ok here it is. i did hc so i could tk any1 who tried to steal my glory lol. and i played totaly nub just so i could do this so dont think this is how i normally play. anyway here it is the quality is gonna be bad untill it processes [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucX1h85rFnY[/ame]

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Lol feag, what did MightyMike say to you after you defused the bomb?

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
LMAo I didn't relize I killed mighty mike again. I killed him the game before too but he didn't say anything :(

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I mean I tked him the game b4 I'm to lazy to press edit double post ftw

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
I got a REAL good picture coming in today. Ya'll going to love it so much you gunna need a clean-up

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
This aint the grand schindig I'm tellin ya'll bout but heres just another