DM Daniel PL: The Run-Down

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
Ok DM for mohh2 listen up.

I know some of you have had past issues with this guy, but what's past is past and I think everyone deserves a second chance (after all, where would some of you be without a second chance?). Ok I believe that most of the issues have been resolved/forgiven, and I PM'd those still opposed.

Daniel has been very respectful and ACTIVE since he came here, and he did well in his practice tryout and he did well in his 1v1 tryout as well.

This is a PROBATIONARY membership, meaning that if he messes up or disrespects anyone, he is out.

Ok, I don't want anyone to get mad about this decision. I made it based on all the criteria that all of you were judged on when you got into DM. If you have a problem with this decision, you can PM me and we can discuss it.

Ok, all bullshit aside, please welcome our newest (probationary) member on the MOHH2 squad: DM Daniel PL.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Welcome to the Brotherhood (what I say to every new member) Don't let us down bro

Stream:

DM Daniel PL

The Senior Elite
Hey DM. I can wait to start owning Mohh2 with all of you. I'd like to thank everyone that gave me my second chance. I promise i wont dissapoint you. :rolleyes:

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
I know some of you have had past issues with this guy, but what's past is past and I think everyone deserves a second chance (after all, where would some of you be without a second chance?). Ok I believe that most of the issues have been resolved/forgiven, and I PM'd those still opposed.
Now if pnly we could do that for mohh1.......

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
IDGAF! if cyclone pledges to or has left this clan hes gone. cyclone is too good to leave becuz of someone we want to recruit that we didnt need to already be #1 in mohh2. cyclone benefits us in both games greatly. PL is only good in mohh2.

Stream:

DM Cyclone

MoHH Team
IDGAF! if cyclone pledges to or has left this clan hes gone. cyclone is too good to leave becuz of someone we want to recruit that we didnt need to already be #1 in mohh2. cyclone benefits us in both games greatly. PL is only good in mohh2.
thank you flip it really means a lot to me:wub: but its alright i wont do anything if this lil fucker is in this clan.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
thank you flip it really means a lot to me:wub: but its alright i wont do anything if this lil fucker is in this clan.
Alright, aright, calm down. No need to be calling each other fuckers, thats not cool. He's DM now, so your gonna have to treat him as you treat everyone else. Plus, you should give him a second chance, just like Mr. Reilly said. Daniel is part of this family too now, and you should treat him like family. So please, no fighting. We have had enough people fighting with others, and both quitting, and i am sick of it. So many people have quit because of some stupid argument they had a year ago, and its not happening again. Forgive and forget. That is what you need to do.

Stream:

W

weiwei

look

"Oh," said wow gold the broker, seeing wow gold him look at this and the other articles in the heap, and wow power leveling not perceiving that the portrait was of himself: "It is a small lot of stuff that was knocked down to me at a cottage sale out on the road to Marygreen. The frame is a very useful one, if you take out the wow power leveling likeness. You shall have it wow powerleveling for a shilling."weiwei1978123

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Cyc thanks for being cool about this (I think you meant you wont freak out when you said "I wont do anything").

As Flip said, you benefit us in both mohh's and you are probably the most solid/consistent players between both games.

I really want you to know that we depend on you and I celebrate the day we snagged you from FL haha.

Flip, I have discussed this with all the ppl who had issues with Dan, it's all good.