DM clan in MAG

Stream:

DM TheLockOfWar

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
I have been thinking for the past few days about asking the clan if you guys would be willing to bring DM to MAG. It is one of my favorite games of all time and it takes a lot of skill and teamwork. I am a good player as it is but I want to play MAG more often plus it will allow for more of us to meet each other and play together. Please consider the request it would mean a lot to me if we could make a clan on MAG.
-TheLockOfWar

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

Dude Good Idea.. Expanding is always a plus.

Theres ALOT of gaming communities out there.

Stream:

DM TheLockOfWar

Founding Member
i hate that everyone hates on sver. you can say the armor i better or the guns are strong or the mamps are unbalanced but the truth is they are just better so what they have more people it wouldnt be like that if people stuck to there damn factions and stop invading sver. i swear its like california and mexico

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
I don't hate on them. It's just that almost every DM I know plays on Valor.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
ya lock good idea like a said last night . just b4 DM will expand u gotta get 4 ppl 1st & talk 2 gaza about it . i could possible pick up mag 4 cheap but if we did do this it would have 2 be played during the day cause most of us play SC at night . my only concern is were bout 2 be gb'ing 4 sc soon & taking a more serious step 4 competitive , more teams u play on less focus & activity & can mess up the team chemistry we have . this is kinda y gaza & I both stick 2 1 game 2 focus on ,but is there any DM mag players 4 this expand ? please post if u play.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Good Idea Lock, how does competition work for MAG is there like leaderboards for clans or is it Active on GB, if theres nun of those theres kind of no point of expanding. But if there is then we can talk about it

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
yes gaza there's leaderboards & its gb/mlg . i just got dont playin it on the trial version , its not that bad of a gm 2 expand 2 . & i also talked 2 lock bout if we did then mag depending on who is on the team , still be active on SC4 at night when we play . lock is pretty good so gaza maybe a intern commander 2 see if he can lead Mag .but i might get mag 4 2 help out but still 8pm est or 11pm is SC4 time . mag 4 me will be a kinda afternoon gm 4 me 2 keep sc4 schedule runnin smooth . but work might be switching me 2nd shift if i get this assistant supervisor promotion , so . . . ..

Stream:

DM TheLockOfWar

Founding Member
Thanks guys for actually considering the expansion it means a lot to me. I'll do my best to help any new comers to the game considering it can be difficult. I play on SVER so if you want to play with me you know where to find me. And thanks again for this guys.
-TheLockOfWar:Morbid:
ps. i fucking love charizard

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
ya there's only 3 gms now i like nuff 2 play competitively on SC4 , BC2 & Mag . just cuz i prefer more strategy / tactical shooters . basically a real squad base where teamwork shines.

Stream:

DM TheLockOfWar

Founding Member
MAG doe requires team work i also want to let everyone know that when and if you get mag the interdiction download of the psn is free. I have both the interdiction and escalation games downloaded. if you buy escalation you get a new lmg, sniper, and assualt rifle. You dont have to get the dlc but if you like the game its worth it in my opinion.
ps. its a better deal than CoD ($15 for maps you might like vs. $10 for new guns 3 maps and a new game type) sounds like a deal to me
-TheLockOfWar:UC:

Stream:

DM TheLockOfWar

Founding Member
nah man raven is my least favorite. its all about SVER you can hate on them as much as you want and if you read what a said about svr in an earlier post you might agree. plus i havent seen a big sver clan or been apart of one. i have done this on valor and raven but i still love sver.
-TheLockOfWar

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
Yeah, SVER was pretty OP in my opinion when I was playing as them, it was still fun though, until that slot expired