DM Batman IS BACK ON RR FOR GOOD!!...

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Am I the only one in this clan who thought R:R was boring as hell online?

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
Hi guys yes this is true .I have started playing RR again .I will be helping our team to get better .I am so rusty myself, but I dont care .I really enjoy playing this game .If any OG RR DM teammates want to join me, that would be awesome .I need to fill up my roster with PRO PPL ...To The Bat Cave!!
yeah well u cant with me damm i really wanna play wiv u too omg....

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Alright im guessing gazas ppl will go to urs? Well the active ones anyways
Yes Rico we need to cut all the ppl who are inactive and start a new .We need to make room for some OG DM ppl , I know some will come back ...I will fill up my roster soon , and who ever wants to lead the other either you Rico or Gaza thats up to you guys ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Yeah man just imagine playin FTB3 with about 12 of your friends every day till late at night .Thats what we use to do on RR back in the day ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

A

AnAwsomeDude

ok bat tell me the times u usuallyy will be getting on so i could play some games with you

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
When I get my psp back I Will be on every night alternating ftb3 :D...to the Sim Cave!

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
dude does any1 have RR downloaded!>???!!!?? and yes atv thats wot i thought to, to the Sim Cave!

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
I got on last night for a good time and only Rico was on =(
What times do you guys get on?