Dm App

Stream:

F

Fucking bitch

Well, I heard about the DM neopets team, but I couldn't find the requirements.

Here is some info about me:

NAME: PinkFluff
1. Must have a skill level of at least 20. Yea, I'm like over 100.

2. Must have a working microphone. WTF!!! I didn't know you could use a microphone on neopets!!!!!!!

3. Must play consistantly. This means you log on and play online at least 4 days a week. Well, everyday I log on to check whats happening near the "free tree." (BTW, yesterday, I got a silver slipper from the tree)

4. Must be a team player. Umm, in wars, I have been known to always stick close to my teamates, and I always get lots of neodollars.

5. Must be loyal. If you're have a history of clan hopping, keep looking for another clan because this clan is more like a close knit family than a "clan". Well, I led R4W in neopets, and that was about it, but just ask the U8 (Under Eight) clan or the GOO (no clue what that stands for) clan about me, and they will tell you about my battle skills as well as MY PLATINUM BANK ACCOUNT.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
your not good enough!

p.s idk what any of this meanss...

:mmlsmiley:

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
4. Must be a team player. Umm, in wars, I have been known to always stick close to my teamates, and I always get lots of neodollars.
Yeah... you also have a habit of sticking close to me... AFTER YOU PULLED THE PIN ON YOUR NADES! :furious:

PS - We have a NeoPets branch WTF?! :post-36326-11101857

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
lmfao neopets....who knew.......i dont think she is good enough ;)jk

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
its a joke.... and yea its pretyy hard to hack neopets but ive been working on it with ll's account lmao