DM 360 team..

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
hey. its winterbreak and i thought we could GB or something or atleast scrim maybe. post here whens a good time for you.

we could try tomorow around 6 or 8 or 10, idk just post whats a good time for u guys and wel work something out.

and whos the 360 commander?.. or u guys dont got one yet??

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I will be on tomorrow at that time. Im sure other will be and we will start with a scrimmage.

XBL: Toonamiii

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
We do still gotta get wicked on that roster...

But yea, from what flyyers has told me you guys always avoid us whenever we ask for a scrim.

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
I can join this:)
XBL: DM Deads
Im 5 hours in front of central time so i dont think ill mk it. Is 4 pm central ok??????

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
idk just depends when wel have the most people from each side.

and ya i know that MV been turning wars down, cuz i just got my headset only recently and stuf, so we barely had any communication and stuf but yeah hopefully this time wel get something going.

heres our team http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/call-of-duty-black-ops/team/malicious-vengeance/

still gotta add some people and stuff.
If you guys happen to get on in the morning, me and Tom would gladly face yall.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
that wasnt nessassary you little shit.

your probably a big reason why MV and DM have beef...

Dont even know why your still CC
bro, than take it from me than, and stop making these idle threats if you don`t want me to have the position do something about it , you got the power and authority, and don`t call me a shit u fuck, what kinda bs is that. I didnt start the war with MV, i barly even argued with any of there members, you can even ask them that.:idk:

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
bro, than take it from me than, and stop making these idle threats if you don`t want me to have the position do something about it , you got the power and authority, and don`t call me a shit u fuck, what kinda bs is that. I didnt start the war with MV, i barly even argued with any of there members, you can even ask them that.:idk:
Gaza...just stop dude. You are making yourself look bad...i don't know why you keep doing it, but you gotta stop. You have no reason to be talking shit to MV for a XBOX 360 thread. This subject has nothing to do with you unless you are posting a simple "good luck".