DM 360 BO GB Reports

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
A Couple of Game Reports:

Yesterday Night played 2 GBs Won the first Lost the second

I kind of backpacked a little bit but thats okay It was the first time Me woody and ATV had GBd together. ATV you need to step it up a little bit, but your callouts were good.

Tonight:

Me sergy and Morb GBd We Lost 2 and Won 2:

The first team we played was ranked 79th for the season like 8-0 or something. Second Game We also Lost, honestly we would have won but the connection was so bad it was reDICK.

Third Game we won against some randoms

Fourth Game We Also Won, they lost the first map By using claymores, second map we won 4-3 just barely, these guys were really good but we beat them. They raged in the end and the host dashboarded, I dont know if they are goign to despute or not but we will see.

Overall we need to work on our callouts, but other than that we are doing pretty good. We are 6-6 for the summer season ranked 604. So we are doign decent for a relativity new team.

Good Job Guys yall are makin me proud lets keep it up.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Ya good job today guys, if we keep GB'ing more often and building our chemistry together, were going to do much better.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Yea I'll admit, I did pretty shitty. But after the last game, I realized i forgot to change my sensitivity back to 4. It was at 8 due to the ffa matches we had with My o. Ill definitely do good next time. Maybe tonight?

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
damnn, you got it at 4?:eek:
That's pretty slow and not very smart. You can't turn fast if someone shoots you from behind but whatever:p

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
damnn, you got it at 4?:eek:
That's pretty slow and not very smart. You can't turn fast if someone shoots you from behind but whatever:p
I pretty much can turn someone on because of my reaction time. And it drastically increases accuracy+gunskill for me.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
I would say use 10 sensitivity...use it at all times. Eventually you will get better with it, trust me

At 4, even if your reaction time is quick, the game itself will not react quickly enough.

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
I play at 8 because it isn't insane like 10 but it isn't as slow as a 4 or 5 either

Stream:

DM Toonaami

Idk everyone has their own preferance I play at 10 tho.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
I play on 3. Most GB stars play on 3 too.

Ask any MLG person what sensitivity is best theyl tell you 2-4

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Man, 10 for Halo is like 5 for COD. xD
Anyway, nice work you guys, good luck in any up coming wars. =)

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Playing on 10 sensitivity isn't necessary at all.. It's actually way easier to turn on an enemy with a lower sensitivity.. as long as the sensitivity isn't lower than like 4 or 5.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

LOst another GB. First map we all did bad. Second map I carried had 10 kills in one game. That means I clutched it 3 times 3v3. This is pathetic these guys were not that good and yall played horrible, except you woody on the last map., horrible. And on Array when its 2v1 and one guy is planting the bomb sit in the corner by the door so you can protect him theres not reason why you should both get killed by one guy. We could have easily won. And when I callout where someone is there is really no reason to get killed by them sit and wait it out if you have to its what gets kills and wins.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
LOst another GB. First map we all did bad. Second map I carried had 10 kills in one game. That means I clutched it 3 times 3v3. This is pathetic these guys were not that good and yall played horrible, except you woody on the last map., horrible. And on Array when its 2v1 and one guy is planting the bomb sit in the corner by the door so you can protect him theres not reason why you should both get killed by one guy. We could have easily won. And when I callout where someone is there is really no reason to get killed by them sit and wait it out if you have to its what gets kills and wins.
Who played?

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Sorry I got off. Had to go eat. But don't be mad, everyone has their days. Just practice more for whoever did horrible. Learn to follow callouts, all that.

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
The only thing I have to say is that even if there is a callout, you never know if you have been called out so they might know exactly where you are as well. It works both ways.... Also they were in party chat the whole time so on that 2 v 1 when I killed the 2nd guy they knew exactly what was about to happen and the guy knew exactly where we were :pP