DM 360 Black Ops LC team!!!!!!

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Hello everyone!

We played our first couple matches with the less competitive DM OVR team!

We played a match last night with Toonami, myself, Morb, and Vik. We lost 4-1, 4-1, but it was our first time playing together and Toon had just been driving for 6 hours and we basically forced him to play so he was pooped. For not having played together we did alright, but if we face a team like that again we probably should not lose even if we are less competitive... :kenny:

Toon, myself, and Morb played another match tonight, where we lost 4-2 on Search, then lost by 1 flag on Villa CTF. My computer did a little page refresh fart so we weren't playing search only we were playing random so I sorta screwed the pooch on that one, but for not ever playing CTF together, and only losing by 1 cap, I am proud of what we did.

We played another match right after that, which is disputer but I am happy to say should be our first win! We lost on WMD 4-1, which is alright because it's the worst map in the game. We won on Launch 4-3 with total team effort :). And we whooped on Array 4-2 with some great teamwork between all 3 of us!

We are 1-2 as of now, and we plan to get some more wins very soon!

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
We played a 46-4 team, didn't really try. We all sniped for a bit :p Lost in 2 matches.

1-3

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
It was pretty unfortunate, although I was proud of myself for pwning that guy with the 74U... FAL beats it any day, any range haha

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
REMAKE TEAM
Jk, I know you guys can get pretty far if you start working on your chemistry, so good luck! I'll miss y'all while I'm gone.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Good luck guys, once you guys snap together, you'll be unbeatable!

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
I got you Forb, just promise me you will play at least 2 or 3 matches before raging on us :)

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
Morb, Shields and Myself just won 4-0, 4-1.. For Shields first time playing with us he did AWESOME, so everyone give him a virtual high five!

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
il read all this latrer bnut it got my tritons, nuff said ima pwn soon no worries we got his gusy

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Great work Hasy23 , and good thread man . Looks like you have the support of the clan behind you ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
You always say the same shit but never do anything. Fuckin if you say your going to do something then do it.
Royal, that post is 4 days old....he is already on the team and it looks like he won a gb with hasy and wicked yesterday.

Don't make posts unless you really know what is going on. Next time look at the roster or something.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Its the first thread in the 360 section, not that hard.

We did win a GB with forb yesterday, everyone played pretty good, our call outs were simply amazing. Had some nice halo jump shots too, good work L.C.

I expect we will be GBing tonight or tomorrow.