Dhomeboy

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Console: Headset:
SuP DM all of u shud kno me i joined DM 4 Mohh2 and soon 4 COD5 but 4 those of u who dnt kno....

I started out on Mohh1 as GearHeadBaD and i played solo for like a year and got good and joined a clan called FtG i was FtG FrostByt3 (fuck the government) lol. and i was with FtG for about another year and i found out mohh2 was coming out december of 08' so i was like,"damn i gotta get that" FtG were being Fags and said no we not goin to mohh2 and i was like sure, 2 weeks later they died. So in on January 6th I got Mohh2 and my brand new slim. After 2 days of playing the gay campaign my mom got Wi-Fi(yay). so i started playing MOh 2 online..when i first started i was sucking..BAD..this Kid named DhomeboyKiD was like "WHO WANTS TO JOIN!!!" i said Me!...thus i became DHomeboyMan i was in DHomeboy for about..hmm :coffee: 3 months then they died...so i was just playin and getting good with M1. I ran into a dude named LPDer660kid and he wanted me to tryout i was like sure, i made the tryout thus i became LP Dhomeboy. I met LP Dust13 who then i became very cool with (OA BlackRose). I think the best memory of my moh2 career was when i was owning at base with dust13 we both had SG's lol, and firevice came in and when i killed him he called me a fag and i was like STFU and get a life, he was like dude i do i have soccer practice 4 times a week! I said Big whoop BITCH and me and dust13 continued to pwn him with our SGs lmao. he said u kno wut?! no one will ever have respect 4 u..BECAUSE U R NOOBS! i was curious and said how do we do that? he said [pause] now this was the biggest piece of advice i was EVER given by anyone in terms of gaming[play] he said Use HMG and SMG and ppl will respect u when ur good we said ok and left.....From that day forward we used BAR we reached the top of our game and was pwnin like we really should have been!! So After weeks of practice me and dust were walking killing machines, thats when i met TR 0151 (i dnt rememba) but was OA Scouse. he tried me and dust out 4 TR and we passed with flying colors thus we became TR Assassin [DH] and TR Dust13[Dust13] we wer TR 4 maybe a month or so when we wer cut. We wer llooking 4 clans and we saw AVA, he let us in and we wer pwnin 4 a long time[i made it to top 100]. later in the year Scouse, Ruckuz, and TR F4MOUS Made OA. i met one of my coolest bros Soy Naranja [TR Huztl4], OA RocKK [TR Ziggy], DM Beast, and OA Rollemup. I was OA 4 3 months then scouse Ditched us, RocKK and Huztl4 went to TR, and OA ForC3 quit mohh2...so yea OA was in a fucked up Position.....then nubs started joining OA so i was like fck it im goin to TR ::cheers...During my time in OA i met LILKILL4, Kickflip, and GoDoFW4R. 951 Tried me out and BlackRose watched...he hated to see me go...he tried to stop me but i didnt, that was the end of our friendship...and he quit mohh2. While i was in TR i became very accuainted with some of the members and got into a deep friendship with beast[at the time i thought he was like 27..until recently.....:hmmm:] AAO was formed..and i quit TR and joined AAO....i was going to fast and i became a clan hopper...ATM AAO and TR wer my favorite clans and i couldnt choose...so i hopped back to back till the became fed up and nevr let be back in...i went back to mohh1 and join X15 and brought it to MOhh2 thus i became X15 SnOBLiND. X15 was never ever active...so i quit X15 thats when i me TS W4RH4WK and TS Beast618 or sumthin [GF Fighter and GF F4MOUS] TS was successfull but something went terribly wrong and TS Died :idk:...Fighter thought it was b/c of me so he hated me from then on....btw GF Fighter Taught me alot in LP he was LP Headkilla and OA Headkilla. SO i went back to AAO and went and changed names like every 2 days lol. AAO was rlly fucked up then...with rumors about hax...i soon found out to be true but i stayed AAO..a month later shit went down and AAO was disrespecting LIL and at that time was like BATMAN and ROBIN or some shit so when lil quit i quit and we brought back OA lol...that died and me and lil joined DM and we warred AAO that same night and we raped them. I told DM thx 4 lettin me war and that it wasnt nuffin personal but i wasnt gnna join em. Then i made iP with T2O LegiiT [PI Kromium] for the first month things werent smooth but they started to pic up..i recruited iP Apoc, GF Sniper, GF Goblin, AVA LoneR, PI exehibition, iP RAINFALL, TR Assassin [Dhomeboyspy], and More....i were doing good pwning clans we tied up with aao then never warred em again lol, raped HGD in the biggest war of alll time...for the next 6 months iP was goin UP and DOWN. My psp broke and 2 months later i got a new 1....the i got grounded..again and again we lost some good players to KF[RAIN assassin and mario]but got RAIN back then lost him again to BNP but got him back.....then he just quit and went to KA....about a month later I had to retire iP for the saddest reasons:cry::cry::cry: and Now im here!::cheers::cheers::cheers

So thats my story in a nutshell

i hope my time in DM will Last Long and the Dhomeboy name will be remembered till the day......IN THE MEANTIME

SUP DM!

- iP4L Dhomeboy====> DMTiGC Dhomeboy:biggrin:

ps. Sorry if i forget you
Colt cyc Mex Influence pwn2bad etc.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
I think the best memory of my moh2 career was when i was owning at base with dust13 we both had SG's lol, and firevice came in and when i killed him he called me a fag and i was like STFU and get a life, he was like dude i do i have soccer practice 4 times a week! I said Big whoop BITCH and me and dust13 continued to pwn him with our SGs lmao. he said u kno wut?! no one will ever have respect 4 u..BECAUSE U R NOOBS! i was curious and said how do we do that? he said [pause] now this was the biggest piece of advice i was EVER given by anyone in terms of gaming[play] he said Use HMG and SMG and ppl will respect u when ur good we said ok and left.....From that day forward we used BAR we reached the top of our game and was pwnin like we really should have been!!
:krazy: THATS ME WOOT!!!!
didnt know assassin was DH

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
i think im going to look at this thread every day. thats one of the nicest compliments ive had in gaming
and i remember that game lol

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
i left a shitload of stuff out..like me time in FL..A2O..SoY..and stuff but lol its long enuff