Department of education sends swat teams out for student loans.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Fucking hell...over the top much?
And over here in some exams, there's been impossible to answer questions, eg, multiple choice ones with nothing but wrong answers. ¬_¬

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Holy fuckin crap ...I better pay off my school loans , or you will see me on the news ...I'll be like bring it fuckers , I am READY ...as I put on my Bat suit :D ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Might as well start paying back my loans before i graduate.

All people running for president suck right now. We need presidents like JFK.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
im dissapointed in the lack of continuation of "we didnt start the flame war"

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
People dont understand that in the next 20 years nothing really will change even if we have different presidents every 4 years and blaming them for doing nothing when in reality they did do something. Change doesn't happen in 1 year and a depression takes years of bad decisions to occur. I'm voting for Obama because everyone wants to point the finger at each other and blame the current president for do nothing his term. If you know politics, if Ron Paul wins the republication nomination. Obama is most likely going to win. However, a lot of republicans want my home states Govenor, Chris Christie because he is bringing down NJ's debt by cutting school funds,public safety funds, and transportation funds.

My point is whatever president we will have in 2012 will face the same judgement and will be the dummy in the blame game.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
People dont understand that in the next 20 years nothing really will change even if we have different presidents every 4 years and blaming them for doing nothing when in reality they did do something. Change doesn't happen in 1 year and a depression takes years of bad decisions to occur. I'm voting for Obama because everyone wants to point the finger at each other and blame the current president for do nothing his term. If you know politics, if Ron Paul wins the republication nomination. Obama is most likely going to win. However, a lot of republicans want my home states Govenor, Chris Christie because he is bringing down NJ's debt by cutting school funds,public safety funds, and transportation funds.

My point is whatever president we will have in 2012 will face the same judgement and will be the dummy in the blame game.

If you knew anything you would know that obama really isnt doing shit. No spendings been cut, the american debt just keeps piling on. And idk about you but Osamas dead the fuck are we doin out there killin iraqis and afghans? Thats where most of our tax dollars go anyway, to these senseless wars on some imperial shit. And dont give me that terrorist bullshit, the only terrorists ive seen lately is NATO bombing civilians, and the TSA groping little kids at the airports. Alot of shit is just getting worse. I dont believe a damn thing obama says anymore hes lied enough for me.