Deals: Mighty No. 9, Breaking Bad, Xbox 360 E, PS+, DualShoc

Stream:

News Bot

Your News Bitch
Console: Headset:
We're doing some experimentation today in both format and post time. Don't worry, nothing is set in stone. Expect the segment to continue to evolve and the deals to remain awesome. How 'bout that Breaking Bad finale?
[h=2]Leaderboard[/h]

The last time we saw our intrepid heroes, Jesse and Walt were priced at $225. Of course, if you went all Heisenberg on that pre-order, you're guaranteed the lowest price, and that's what we recommended you do today. This set really has us over a barrel. Individual seasons on sale on both DVD and Blu-ray.
[HR][/HR]

Amazon rarely offers trade-in bonuses, and today they've got two really good ones. Trade $20 worth of gaming stuff to get a bonus $20 toward the purchase of Beyond: Two Souls, or $30 worth of stuff to get a bonus $30 toward the purchase of a DualShock 4 (which would pay for the controller). This is the best deal so far on a DualShock 4.
[HR][/HR] The spiritual successor to Mega Man is in its final 24 hours of funding on Kickstarter, get those PS4 and Xbox One versions made!
[HR][/HR]

Grab a year of what is arguably the best value in gaming for $10 off, perfect if you missed the recent Best Buy deal for the same price. Same price also available on PSN (Sony will give you $10 for every $50 you spend).
[HR][/HR]

If I was planning to buy an Xbox 360 this year, I'd grab this deal on the 250GB Xbox 360 E from Amazon. It starts at $250, then throws in a $50 Amazon credit, bringing the price effectively down to $200. I wouldn't even bother waiting for Black Friday, sure you might save a couple bucks more, but it'll likely cost you considerably more effort, and waiting. You can get the same deal on the 250GB previous model bundled with Darksiders II and Arkham City, but you probably already played those, and I like having the latest version of a console.
[HR][/HR][h=2]Games[/h] PC
Mac
PS3
Xbox 360
Wii U
Vita
3DS
iOS
Android
[h=2]Media[/h] [h=2]Tech[/h] + Check out Dealzmodo for all the best deals on consumer tech.
[h=2]Rigged[/h] [h=2]Inventory[/h] [HR][/HR]Keep up with Shane Roberts on Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Tumblr, or Pinterest to get Moneysaver and Dealzmodo in your social networks of choice.
Join us every weekday at 2:15pm ET for the full Moneysaver roundup, brought to you by the Commerce Team. We're here to bring Kotaku readers the best gaming deals available, and to be clear, we also make money if you buy. We want your feedback.

More...