DC Universe Online

Stream:

DM Cyclone

MoHH Team
Console: Headset:
hey guys its been quite awhile since i've seen most of u but lately ive been playing a game called DC Universe Online on the PS3. The game recently became free to play so u can download it and play. Its pretty sweet since u can make ur own hero or villain and interact with other heroes or villains as well as iconic heroes and villains such as Superman and Lex Luthor. So anyways im just wondering if any of u guys play it :eek:

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
it's free but all the good stuff is through subscriptions..... or so I hear o_O

Stream:

DM Cyclone

MoHH Team
the only good thing from subsription is mainly u dnt get a limit on ur cash. but its pretty fun even without the subsription. i currently play without one and ive been able to do every single mission within the game including the party raids :D (got to fight besides Superman and Lex Luthor) lol

Stream:

DM Cyclone

MoHH Team
Also if u want to download it for the ps3, u can find it in the playstaion store.

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
old news... free to play fags ive been playing since january 5 lvl 30s all 60 + cr (wee got a bad ass over here) and all villains because heros suck..

Stream:

DM Cyclone

MoHH Team
wats wrong with free to play? the game was basically gona die if free to play didnt come out. soe basically closed the doors on dcuo until free to play came out and dcuo got a million new subscribers :coffee: