Customize Your Forum Stats

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Console: Headset:
Cyb -Advanced Forum Statistics has been updated to fix various bugs and to bring new features. You can now edit your top stats to any of the set User or Forum stats presented. Click the box 1 or box 2 statistic title to change to a different statistic.

Ex:

Any suggestions? Let me know ;)

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
DAYUM BRO!
VERY good shit! Didn't see that coming. Nice job. =)
I see that I'm 24th. =P

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
waaat dr u forgot the important one the popular threads (views) i wanna see prince peach thread back at the top LMAO

and also hey how about changing the top 10 to top15 because i can see alopt of new threads going away from the current top 10 and people wont see them leading to threads not being noticed at all get what im saying

Stream:

DM Deathrow

Fix up the rep system! Other than that, good job.
I actually plan to replace the reputation system. Member's hardly get reputation because not many know how to use it, or they don't want to take the time. I am either going to to add a "Like" button or a "Thanks" button system. I am leaning a bit towards the "Thanks" button because it could be integrated with the Statistics of the forum.

waaat dr u forgot the important one the popular threads (views) i wanna see prince peach thread back at the top LMAO
Based on request, I'll add the option for popular threads.

and also hey how about changing the top 10 to top15 because i can see alopt of new threads going away from the current top 10 and people wont see them leading to threads not being noticed at all get what im saying
Top 15 huh? It might the bottom look a little long, but we can see how it looks for a while I guess...

Thanks everyone :snipa:

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
i like this. #7 in profile visits lol. and i know that top thread starters has always been there but i never payed enough attention to know that im #2 in that.

also, you should add the top 10 threads all time by views or w/e it was

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
What's wrong with the Rep system, I know how you can only add a certain amount of times, but wasn't it made that way on purpose?

Stream:

DM Deathrow

The rep system works. It's personal reputation that a user receives for a post or thread. I personally like a "Like" button or "Thanks" button because it makes it more sociable and easier for the user to just click a button instead of going through the Rep process.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

Ok, I will also make this available.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Facking awesome changes, site gets better everyday.

on the rep talk, I personally don't like the sound of a "Thanks" button, it sounds weird to thank someone for making a post lol, i like that its intergraded with the system though can it just be re named?

Also hopefully there is some way that the button doesn't get spammed

Stream:

DM Deathrow

I know but here is the problem.

The "Thanks" system is by thanking members for their links and downloads. It's a way to say Thanks for you posting links and such. The Thanks button has more Vb developer support, since it was out first before Facebook was even thought of. The Thanks button can be integrated with the current statistics.

The "Like" button has very little support. Yes, it can be integrated into our forums. However like I said previously, it can't be integrated into our current statistics nor is known to work with any of our current mods (none was specified).

Stream:

DM Deathrow

Ok, I've found a mod to overwrite the existing "Thanks" mod to create a "Like" mod. This will also allow us to use this mods in the statistics once I install correctly. I have installed, but the problem is coming from 3rd party software. I think the problem is coming from either VbSEO or GARS. Need to specify with the developer first.

Edit: There is a bug with this mod. I highly suggest you DON'T "Turn Off Top Statistics" until I figure out a fix for the Quick Links drop box. $cybts_enablelink needs to go in some template, it's just not specified.

Edit 2: Solution to enable Top Statistics
1) Copy this link into your web browser
http://www.dmclanforum.com/misc.php?do=enablestats
2)Paste and press enter. It should immediately take you to the Top Statistics