CS:S $13.39

Stream:

DM Colt

DM's Noob
Console: Headset:
flip, i play CS:S, i play gg games on the dogz servers, come play with me sometime, my name is Colt 45

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
yeah its available for mac now, its just got released wednesday :)

Stream:

DM Clownie

Clown every1 loves to h8
How is this game is it any good if so which package should i get? How long is this 33% off goin 4? if the game is good and fun then ill get this game this saturday and join u guys.

Stream:

DM Colt

DM's Noob
its great, and i dont know about the packages, but you should get it, its alot better than any game ive ever played

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
lol lmfao i have it too.i got no steam version xD.so yea lets meet one time. xDarkKniightx :D

Stream:

DM Clownie

Clown every1 loves to h8
K i guess i can test out this game or games i think im goin to install it on my lap top since the packages comes with more than 1 game or would it be much better on my pc?

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
is there anyway to buy this game with cash lol
i dont think so. unless they relase it on Mac CD. just have one of your parents use their card and give them the cash to reimburse it.

And Klownie you dont have to buy a package, you can just buy the game on its own lol. its the first link under the pictures

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
i dont think so. unless they relase it on Mac CD. just have one of your parents use their card and give them the cash to reimburse it.

And Klownie you dont have to buy a package, you can just buy the game on its own lol. its the first link under the pictures
my parents dont support gaming in any way lol there's no chance there. maybe i can get a prepaid credit card idk where to get one tho

Stream:

DM Clownie

Clown every1 loves to h8
my parents dont support gaming in any way lol there's no chance there. maybe i can get a prepaid credit card idk where to get one tho
Yo bro u can find a prepaid credit card at Walmart or just get the perpaid walmart card and use that.