CPG 2011™ │ Blast Off

Stream:

T

True

Hi,

CPG ( Competetive PSP Gaming ) is confident that we can bring competetiveness back to PSP Gaming. We are currently looking for a good Admin/Moderator Team. We are hoping to get some good loyal ones. We hope to install ladders, and tournaments with CASH ($) prizes. Hope for you guys to wipe that dust off that psp and live the glory days like before!

PSP Titles We wish to exceed to with Ladders/Tourneys

Medal of Honor Heroes: 1
Medal of Honor Heroes: 2
Socom Fireteam Bravo: 2
Socom Fireteam Bravo: 3
Resistance Retribution

Yes, i know we tried this before. But, we only failed and shut it down due to many complaints of "coruptness", because of brackets, even though it was auto-picked. We are trying to get back the old PSP players from the old days and bring them back.

www(dot)cpg(dot)freesmfhosting(dot)com

Come check us out! ^

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Console: Headset:
^^^^

Dont know where the hell that is good for??

Well, good luck, to me its sounds pretty cool but im done with my psp:p

Stream:

T

True

Agreed. Just go away PSP is a done system. Just wait for the PSP2 Doggy.

The whole point of this is to reborn PSP gaming. Reborn the days you miss. Possibly bring it to an all-time high. Well, thats our goal.

CoN go lift some weights twig. I know 4th grade girls built more than you. Holding an Xbox controller dosn't make you strong.

Stream:

T

True

Nice to know that you guys are mature. I just made this and got three people that said "fuck" is some responce.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
last time u guys had a tourny, some1 told pine "u have no life" and u guys took him and his partner off the tourny and they were gonna win they were like the best on it. and yah cmon, u have an xbox now but u stil crying over your psp?.. wtf its like u cant get GB wins so u wana relive AWL or something

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
The whole point of this is to reborn PSP gaming. Reborn the days you miss. Possibly bring it to an all-time high. Well, thats our goal.

CoN go lift some weights twig. I know 4th grade girls built more than you. Holding an Xbox controller dosn't make you strong.
holy shit nice gramar

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
I remember that tam and me got them eliminated from their own tourny and a few days later, they canceled the tourny.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
even if this does work there are so many hackers on psp...at least on ps3 you get banned.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
My MoHH2 will not be participating in events.