Cool RR Tactic/thingymajiggy

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Console: Headset:
So u get that allure nade launcher and you shoot the sticky nade onto ur teammate and have that mate run into the enemy base! then BOOM!

I know this works cuz sme nub accidently stuck one on me and I ran right in front of a group of 3 and killed em all. he got the kills tho. This is also very effective in CTF, when both flags are held. Also on ctf when the noob camps in the Laark room. Try it out its funny when u can get it to work!:thumbsup:

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I thought about this many times before, but I didn't have the balls to post it! xD

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I use to do this to Tornado and Undead all the time ...Those nubs would run then BOOM !...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
i did this once but half the times the idiot ran towards me instead of enemies
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
LMFAO:D
i never did nub tactics like this;) hehe:D

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Join the club...

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
So u get that allure nade launcher and you shoot the sticky nade onto ur teammate and have that mate run into the enemy base! then BOOM!

I know this works cuz sme nub accidently stuck one on me and I ran right in front of a group of 3 and killed em all. he got the kills tho. This is also very effective in CTF, when both flags are held. Also on ctf when the noob camps in the Laark room. Try it out its funny when u can get it to work!:thumbsup:

OOOOLLLLLDDDDDDDD