Congratulations Jesse, you fooled us all

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
I kind of suspected tha his story about having sex was an April Fool's Day prank, but he made it REALLY believable. He never lies, and everyone, including myself, was eating this shit up.

Jess that will go down as one of the best pranks I have seen (at least on the DM site), great job dude. ::cheers

If you say you weren't fooled you are a fucking liar!

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
well u got me, i always believe everything jesse tells me... now im gonna second guess him!

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
well u got me, i always believe everything jesse tells me... now im gonna second guess him!
Just make sure it isn't April Fool's Day and you're all right. I have to admit I'm pretty proud of myself cuz a few of you guys suspected April Fool's but I ended up making you believe it was real in the end which is a lot harder lol. You guys thought I was stupid enough to do it at all, especially without a condom LOL. I ain't that dumb LMAO. :D

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Yeah....when you told me that you would give a naked, cold sexy woman some clothing and not do anything to her.....I knew it couldn't happen. But it still got me for a second! Wish i had been there when you explained it

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Yeah....when you told me that you would give a naked, cold sexy woman some clothing and not do anything to her.....I knew it couldn't happen. But it still got me for a second! Wish i had been there when you explained it
It was a naked, cold sexy GIRL not a woman. There ain't no way I would even THINK about doing anything to a woman. Girls all the way!

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
I was fooled like a bitch. The Preacher hit it RAW I tell you!!!!

But I was wrong...

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Last time I checked, Pride is one of the 7 deadly sins...
Very true, pride can be a great downfall if it is dominant in your life. Contrary too what you think though, I'm proud of myself cuz I wasn't sure I could pull it off, If I was truly PRIDEFUL, I would have said something like, I'm the best prankster ever, or acted like I was the best the world had ever seen. I'm just taking a healthy, perfectly fine pride in my work that I actually pulled it off. =)

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
You dont have to explain youself to me Jess, you just better hope St. Peter agrees with you when you are standing at the pearly gates.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
You dont have to explain youself to me Jess, you just better hope St. Peter agrees with you when you are standing at the pearly gates.
I don't have to explain anything to Peter, and he's not gonna be at the gates, and Jesus's blood is covering my sins so I have absolutely nothing to worry about! HALLELUJAH!!!!

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
LMFAO it didnt at the time. Why does it make you sick? BTW JASON STOP POSTING IN OLD THREADS YOU FAG