College Football Roundup! Week 2

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
Ok so you know the drill by now.

How did your team do?

CU played Eastern Washington (hey every school has at least 1 bulshit game every year right?). Well after we lost to Montana State a few years back I am very careful about overlooking those D-7 schools or w/e they are. Well I was right, we went into halftime down 21-7...

In the second half we got our shit together and ended up winning 31-24, and the guy who made the game saving INT is in my Shakespeare class so I congratulated him on Monday.

The game was super fun, I was in the front row behind the CU bench with all the other crazy fans, I had my gameday viking helmet and cowbell in tow.

And the icing on the cake was, the cheerleaders were RIGHT in front of me the whole game and they were so fine, and this one had some HUGE chesticles that were bouncing all game... so yeah, it was a good day.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
hmmm. well i didnt get to see Virginia punish Richmond :thumbup(1):...but i saw my san diego state boys put up a fight against notre dame. Sadly Notre Dame stole it with 2 mins left. :furious:

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I know we have some Rutgers fans here... I just saw tthem get pooned by UNC!

CU will be on the Thursday night game next week against West Virginia, so watch for the CPT, my goal is to get a 1 on 1 interview with Erin Andrews and if she plays her cards right, maybe I'll let her come home with me.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIP7a9Z-YBM[/ame]

Check out the turd-cutter on that thing at 1:30!

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
I know we have some Rutgers fans here... I just saw tthem get pooned by UNC!

CU will be on the Thursday night game next week against West Virginia, so watch for the CPT, my goal is to get a 1 on 1 interview with Erin Andrews and if she plays her cards right, maybe I'll let her come home with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIP7a9Z-YBM

Check out the turd-cutter on that thing at 1:30!
LMAO Reilly, in your dreams.....