CoD4 Apps.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Hello, i am Co-leader of Call of Duty, and i am here to inform everyone that WE ARE RECRUITING! Please post your applications here, Thank you, And happy Holidays.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
Good thinking LL

btw what ever happened to that guy? the one you recruited last time we played online. i think his name was Jack? or something.

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

i think he already has a clan, either that or he sucked cause i remeber playing with him. im in miami right now, and i will be back home on the 1st, and hopefully get my xbox by that weekend. anyway, im in for the cod4 clan, so sign me up

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Ok so here is the roster so far. (Name on site, Gamertag)
Will be updated as we get more members.
DM CharlesK- DM CharlesK
DM Lordlander- DM Lordlander
DM Sleepyhead666- Sleepyhead666
DM Linster X- DM Linster X
DM Chewbaka- Fe JackBauer

Stream:

DM JackBauer

Strange Scottsman
Mabye i could just give it a try? ill still be mohh tho just to let you know.

Stream:

Murderer

Master Sergeant
well i got cod4 for christmas....but im not really gud...so idk if i can...ill still b on that and mohh...but just sayin

Stream:

N

NWA GANGSTAA

Ok im lookin to join COD4 but i just got da game and well I havent really played it....Im MUCH better at Halo3 So.....Idk

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Ok Chewy, Murderer, and Gangsta, when would be a good time for you guys to try out?

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Oh and i heard R4W is expanding that game... i guess its time for OUR division to kick they're ass.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Chuck, do you think jack is good enough? i mean we did play with him today, i'd say he was pretty good. what do you think?

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Ok i think i got an idea on how we're gonna try people out. 1st we play a Team deathmatch round, and see how much skill the player has, and 2nd were gonna play Sabotage, to see how well they work in teams.

Stream:

K

KALAMAZ00

I would love to tryout for the clan! My tag is KALAMAZ00<-- those are zeros. My rank on there may suck but i own at cod 2 and i am really good at CoD4 and i can get better. I would like a chance please.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Ok, i'll try you out hopfully tomarrow, i beleive my account will be un suspended then.