Cockpit Vid of Preach Flying Solo

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Console: Headset:
This is a vid from the cockpit of me flying solo doing 2 takeoff and landings at dusk around 8:20-8:30pm. Notice I said Jesseronimo aka. "The Preacher" at the beginning so ya'll would know it was me ;)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ButZZy3TnR0[/ame]

Enjoy :D

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Cool shit jess, how did you fly the plane and film at the same time?

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Cool shit jess, how did you fly the plane and film at the same time?

Skill Jeff, it's all skill. LOL, actually I used zipties and secured it to a handle on the left side of the cockpit. My instructor would probably kick my butt if he knew I recorded and flew at the same time because of the distraction on my first day of flying alone again but I couldn't resist LMAO.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
It's fine Jeff my first post is still there, thanks for the embed though man. :thumbup(1):

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Wow cool video, and btw is landing hard?
Not really once you get used to it. When you have a crosswind, (wind blowing from the left or the right across the runway) it gets pretty tough to really hard cuz you have to cross the controls or crab to stay lined up with the runway when you're landing when the wind is trying to push you way off to the side, just like a current in water and then you have to be perfectly straight when you touch down which is pretty hard. But I had almost zero wind when I shot that video so they were all easy.