Close Game?

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
this was the closest game of the decade. i haz no idea what your talking about.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
my new fave team.

im wearing a titan's jersey to school tomorrow..

Stream:

D

den24cb

The titans are the worst team in the NFL. The raiders have the worst franchise but somehow win games. Tennessee isn't gonna win a game this year.

And yea, team and franchise are two different things.

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
titans will get a win, trust me, theyre just goin through some bad communication problems, theyll bounce back

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
LMFAO, me and my friends lol'd at lunch cause we were watching it on ESPN. I love how the punter punted the ball 15 yards LMFAO.

Stream:

D

den24cb

no looking at there schedule they won't win one.

The bucs aren't a great team but they compete and they will get a win.

Same thing for the rams, they have bulger healthy, Stephen Jackson, and donnie avery. There's no way they won't win at least one.

I mean did you watch tennessees last 2 games?? They don't even try and compete. Jeff fisher is a bad coach.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
i hate my own team and we have 2 wins, titans fans must be commitin suicide right now (jk)

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
tits ur talkin sht bout ur own team dumbass nd atleast the lions have a win this year

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
ill bet u that titans get a win, i guarentee i know more about football then u, how bout if titans get a win u get banned from the site for 2 weeks

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
lol. titans will probably get a win. and this game was the blow out of the year fo sho