CLASSIC MOH1 OLD DAYS - DM Batman

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Console: Headset:
This game was sick on the PSP at the time. Impressive even. oh back in the days...
Oh back in the day when we clashed bullets and cooked gernades. This is probably the most intense PSP game I had ever played (next to FTB2) because it got SOOO strategical and kids could land 2 second kills if you weren't swift enough with your gun.

Everyone got so good that people remembered each others moves and predicted where they went etc.

Oh back in the day how I missed your glitches and 500 players online. It got so intense, my faceplate eventually cracked from playing too much. That's intense.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
If you didn't notice that was written at like 7:47 PM which means it would be dark outside so there would be no point in going outside. And you should go to sleep, a 14 year old needs atleast 9 hours of sleep.

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

If you didn't notice that was written at like 7:47 PM which means it would be dark outside so there would be no point in going outside. And you should go to sleep, a 14 year old needs atleast 9 hours of sleep.

Funny cause im 15? You better be younger than me sqeaking on the Xbox mic, you sound like ur 12.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Did I say anything about my age? No I didn't. And I live in pacific timezone. 3 hours behind you so don't even try. And I'm 15 as well almost 16. And I don't sound 12 lmao

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

Why is your voice so high and soft. Hiding behind a keyboard like CoN really inspired you huh.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Doggy didn't I just get done saying you hid behind the keyboard when con was putting the smackdown on you? Why would I randomly start talking shit on 360 if nobody was talking shit to me? I don't start shit

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

Doggy didn't I just get done saying you hid behind the keyboard when con was putting the smackdown on you? Why would I randomly start talking shit on 360 if nobody was talking shit to me? I don't start shit

He really put the smackdown on me. Heres was his best burns *drum roll*:

"Go eat some dog food"

"Go outside" (When clearly by comparing pictures i get outside more than him)

"Play your little PSP"

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
every1 else that was in that xbl party agrees u was smacked, except u...

soo.....

Stream:

B

Banks

He really put the smackdown on me. Heres was his best burns *drum roll*:

"Go eat some dog food"

"Go outside" (When clearly by comparing pictures i get outside more than him)

"Play your little PSP"
you said the same comeback, "look at your picture".

so i mean where is your room to talk