-Challenge-

Stream:

-Brutal-

2nd Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
A beasty Clan [AbC] wants a rm from the last cw with DM. Tornado i will contact u with the time.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
AbC has remade their AWL profile to remove losses and seem flawless.
what about tommorow,DM will cw M-V tonight

Stream:

-Brutal-

2nd Lieutenant
Actually the leader H-i-T_b-O-y transferred leadership and that person disbanded it. So he had to remk it and so he just remade the awl too cuz there is only half the ppl in it now.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
or u could just remove the names of the ppl on the team who quit....

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Epic fail..

When is AbC gonna learn that they aren't that good?

Brutal just wants a chance to feel like he didn't make a stupid choice. ahaha.

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
hey everyone you can all stop with the shit talking around here...im tired of yall making fun of other clans like this, show some respect around here and not act like dicks all the time like doggys clan
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
bet u wouldnt say that if Brutal wasnt in AbC
but yea,ace has a point,mature a little,even though an rr commander,a ps3 commander,the leader of M-V,and mentalist said it

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Hey guys keep the trash talk to a min , and use your skills to shut up anybody in your way...

Brutal if want a CW or friendly game just PM Tornado next time .We dont need anymore of these type of threads...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
bet u wouldnt say that if Brutal wasnt in AbC
but yea,ace has a point,mature a little,even though an rr commander,a ps3 commander,the leader of M-V,and mentalist said it

lmao.
Commander...commander...leader......
...Mentalist. ahahaha.

Stream:

-Brutal-

2nd Lieutenant
Mentalist what u callin a fail? Who are u to say that anyone isnt good or that anyone sucks? Im not talkin shit about dm so dont talk shit about AbC. And if u wanna say that i suck then later tonight ill be waiting to 1v1 ur scrub ass

Stream:

-Brutal-

2nd Lieutenant
Ill let my skills do the talking so if u u wanna talk shit to me then man up.

Stream:

-Brutal-

2nd Lieutenant
It is amazing how some of u ppl act. Always acting like ur better than someone and always looking for a reason to fight, talk shit, or put someone down because u dont agree with something they do. News flash, its there fucking life so they can do whatever the fuck they want to so who are u to judge them?

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
It is amazing how some of u ppl act. Always acting like ur better than someone and always looking for a reason to fight, talk shit, or put someone down because u dont agree with something they do. News flash, its there fucking life so they can do whatever the fuck they want to so who are u to judge them?
it's "their"

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
I don't wana argue!!!!! (FYI) just stating things ok.

Brutal u still aint learn its "DM". Brutal you are also cocky and like to talk shit, so you aren't the one to talk.

Stream:

DM Vicious

PSN = TheVicious-
Founding Member
wow from a abc cw all the way to a DM trash fight to each other .....
this is sad