CoD4 Commander
Console: Headset:
HOLY SHIT. this movie is so fucking wacked out
its banned in many countries including the US
it has rape scenes in like ever 20 minutes
7 animals were killed in the movie
the director was arrested for the movie
fucking bloody as shit.
and its so real that people believed the actors were killed but they wernt.

My friend showed me the movie and its fucking crazy.

i cant get over it holy shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

and its made by sum italian director and the italians make like a million cannibal films....

idk jus thought i wuld sharee itt. so dont be all hattingg on this thread

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
It was originally rated X in America in 1984, but they were made to surrender that rating in 85 according to Reilly's link. Looks spiritually and morally disturbing for the viewer. I watch some gory nasty stuff, but I don't want to go that far. You know how desensitizing it would be to see 8 or 9 rapes in ONE movie and those painful/torturous rapes where some of the women or girls are beheaded and killed after they are done. It sickens me to think about it. I strongly advise against watching this bros, for our own spiritual and moral good. You younger guys will think what I'm saying is stupid but the older ones know what I'm talking about.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I read that animals were actually killed for the filming... like actually killed in real life and they filmed it. That is pretty fucked up. I think I could handle some of the other stuff KNOWING that it is staged and fake but knowing that the animal killings are real is a bit much for me.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
WTF man CK i spent a half hour tryin to figure out how to watch the damn movie and i cant figure it out. it gives you a code below then i copied n pasted that in adress bar then it braught me to another site then i got stumped and just gave up

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Blood does not bother me at all, I'm training to be an EMT in a week. It's what they do to the people and animals to make them bleed that does.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
ik jesse, you are right but i mean cmon, you cant say you havnt wanted to see something like that when you were an immature 14 year old like me

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Wow.... that movie taught me a few things:
1: DO NOT GO TO THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES WITH THAT TRIBE SHIT
2: what jesee said did have some moral but it wasnt that bad, either that or i can stomach it.
3: DONT PISS OFF NATIVE PEOPLE

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
WTF man CK i spent a half hour tryin to figure out how to watch the damn movie and i cant figure it out. it gives you a code below then i copied n pasted that in adress bar then it braught me to another site then i got stumped and just gave up
well its .rar files you uncompress them with a program called winrar to make a .avi file then you watch it with VLC media player. but if your arent use to those go to blazers link which is....-->
Below Me (say this out loud) Be-Low Me, BLOw Me LOL

i agree with jesse, i was planning on downloading it but i rather save myself some disgusting feelings. i cant even stand those actual beheadings...

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I was too curious lol I had to check out th link...

Well it basically delivers what it promised: some really F'd up disturbing shit.

I had to look away for the animal parts, the sound by itself was enough to make my skin crawl. And as zombie Jonathan once said "I like turtles" and I do too :[

I was kinda confused as to why the crew did the shit they did... was it part of the documentary? or were they just evil ppl?