can i tryout for DM on ps3?

Stream:

-=[T4NK]=-

Master Sergeant
Console: Headset:
i tried starting T2O with a couple other people but it just didn't work out. I was the the only person that played besides maybe like one other person on our team. My psn is VII-Tank-VII and i have a kdr in the 1.50's range. I mostly play Ground War or SnD. Tell me who to add if u guys think im good enough to try and make it.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
he needs to t/o not to add random ppl
i suggest u fill out d "application" in the regulations/rules forum,and talk to Michigan and/or Blazer bro
-ATV

Stream:

-=[T4NK]=-

Master Sergeant
ok i go fill out the application thing and go to talk to Michigan and Blazer thanks. Ill add every1 asap.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
I do, blazer and Michigan arnt in the roster, they kinda went ahead and started their own

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Ok I'm assuming your the kid I played with today? I have horrible memeory . Anyway ur definiatlty good enough from what I saw spectating on s and d. If u don't have an account on gamebattles.com make 1 cuz were gonna start it up real so probably when I get back on sunday/monday

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Ok I'm assuming your the kid I played with today? I have horrible memeory . Anyway ur definiatlty good enough from what I saw spectating on s and d. If u don't have an account on gamebattles.com make 1 cuz were gonna start it up real so probably when I get back on sunday/monday
yea if you are that vV Tank Vv or ll Tank ll we played with then u seem good.