can i join DM for rr

Stream:

S

sniperdude9c

well i have a psp with rr and mic just wondering if i can join dm my ign is sniperdude9c and my rank is captain.

Stream:

DM_VanR

Captain
Console: Headset:
ask andy he just made a new roster so theres alot of new slots

Stream:

DM_VanR

Captain
i think he`s on right now go 2 the chat box,if you dont see him,wait for him at RR his name is xXAndy_RosasXx his tag is DM4L

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Yo dude if u can't find andy, add me cuz Ima b on, I'll help u if u need it...

Stream:

DM4L_Andy

Colonel
lol im on and off now for a while gotta dance for pratice for my sisters 15

Stream:

S

sniperdude9c

well what is your ign for rr and how do i join dm for rr.

Stream:

S

sniperdude9c

ok thx for allthe help and andy is trying me out now

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
sniper we prefer that you get to field marshall but i guess since ur getting a tryout its all gud lol.

a third roster?! :s

Stream:

S

sniperdude9c

they said i was good i was mvp in game and told me to wait until i get field marshel well almost there i am a major now.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
k i'll see what ur like whenever i get back. i just hope that you are active cuz thats what i view best in a player. if u are active that's how u get better.

Stream:

S

sniperdude9c

well i will be on rr in like a hour and i am real active i will start going on abd get 2,000 exp a day ok please accept you wont be dissapointed.

Stream:

DM4L_Andy

Colonel
add me wen u get there so i can t.o u again...and tor if u dint notice im yellow now -.-

Stream:

S

sniperdude9c

ok cool sorry but wont be on till tomorrow because internet went out and it wont be back up till tomorrow sorry and thank you for re trying me out.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I agree and suport Tornado and Andy on this one.Get to FM first,be active ,and show our DM brothers what you got.I am the Leader of DM for RR add me DM_Batman.Torandao is second in Command,and Andy is 3rd in Command.I'll be from time to time.Good luck man...To The Bat Cave!!