bosnia vs portugal and poland vs romania live

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
Console: Headset:
I ordered Setanta Sports for one month for 14$ to watch both games, and im watching Slovenia and Russia now. Theres a bosnian goalkeeper playing for Slovenia

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
Portugal and Poland win

Portugal SHOULDNT have won.....we had three shots that all should have gone in that hit the post, one chance at the end that the referee fucked up by calling a terrible call, and other very close shots. Bosnia clearly deserved this win....just wait until the game in bosnia...

Stream:

DM Daniel PL

The Senior Elite
Martin Atkinson is a very good ref man. i think youll win at home if they play like they did

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
Martin Atkinson is a very good ref man. i think youll win at home if they play like they did
Well, he made 2 or 3 bad calls that ultimately decided the outcome of the game, like for example near the end of the game we had a very clear chance that could have easily resulted in a goal, and he called a handball on our player in their penalty box. After seeing the replay the ball clearly hit his chest, not his hand. But, we will also be playing without 3 of our good players in our next game, due to yellow cards. One of those players is our team captain, and our best defender, so we'll see.