DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
i guess you guys live under a rock because there is no quickscoping in black ops, it was announced by treyarch, Google it

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
I guess you live in a very protected house, cause when people want something they do whatever it is or whatever it can be accounted for

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
its just that i think in BO they made it so that wen u zoom in u cant take a shot WHILE ZOOMING IN which if u ask me, doesnt rly "take more skill" its just dum cuz it DELAYS U TIME which can get u killed in that time.....

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Its a sniper...what fucking time do you need your not suppose to be running around with a sniper rifle. Theres suppose to be no quick scoping if anything they are making it like waw is. Quickscoping is possible but its extremely hard and takes talent and a bit of luck to pull it off

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Its a sniper...what fucking time do you need your not suppose to be running around with a sniper rifle. Theres suppose to be no quick scoping if anything they are making it like waw is. Quickscoping is possible but its extremely hard and takes talent and a bit of luck to pull it off
CoD isn't a war simulator. It's a war game.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
...fuck I lost my place I thought this was the "i take games to seriously" thread thank you for clearing it up for me

Stream:

-=[T4NK]=-

Master Sergeant
this was before they patched the beta you cant quickscope in BO anymore

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Well we dont know, Who knows? If BO comes out they might of changed those from the vids.

Stream:

-=[T4NK]=-

Master Sergeant
from what i heard from Wings of Redemption is that when you scope in it won't scope in where you scope in, it will be random.
If you don't know wings look him up on youtube he knows his stuff