DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
well duh, if 11 is max i wouldnt make them count for others either

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
You guys saying that bullshit hype about MW2 need to get over that.. Listen, IW bullshitted us, they don't give two fucks about the community, all they care about is there money.. The half assed that game no doubt. MW2 was just another call of duty everyone was just pumped about a new Modern Warfare after playing COD4 for 3 years.. MW2 was supposed to have a game mode that was similar to nazi zombies.. Spec Ops is NOTHING compared to Nazi Zombies.. MW2 didn't have customization of your guns and appearances.. MW2 didn't have cool different Gametypes.. Yeah CTF WOOHOO, that wasn't creative at all. These new gametypes those are creative.. Currency now in the game? SEXY. TreyArch is going to stay ontop of JTaggers and the people that have been in JTagged lobbies. Treyarch bans people for having 11th prestige on WAW. They actually care about the community.. Black:Ops we can be pumped for it's going to be as good as an FPS can get. It doesn't matter what game you make, it's never going to satisfy EVERYONE. They can't take out noob tubes and launchers.. It's part of war! FPS's can only get so good. This as good as they're going to get.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Jtag = Hacked Xbox 360. They make hacked lobbies that put your stats on steroids. Gets you to 10th prestige, gives you hacks like see through walls.. Automatic famas m16 and raffica. Gives you aimbot and super sleight of hand(press x and your automatically reloaded).

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
Jtag = Hacked Xbox 360. They make hacked lobbies that put your stats on steroids. Gets you to 10th prestige, gives you hacks like see through walls.. Automatic famas m16 and raffica. Gives you aimbot and super sleight of hand(press x and your automatically reloaded).
guess i didnt know dat since i play ps3. lets hope dat wont be in black ops

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Yay, no more jtaggers. =D I respect game producers who care about there fans like Bungie and who ever is making this.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
You guys should thank me for teh links <_<.When i saw teh vids on facebook im like OMGWTF OH SHIT MF ITS THE FKN MULTIPLAYER REVEAL AND AN OFFICIAL COD BO MATCH!! lol

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
O.O
Wow, you guys are RLY excited! I wasn't even this crazy when I first saw Reach! (Metroid on the other hand...=P)

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
im gettin black ops if i get my grades to raise. Mine is 89.60.Parents told me to make it somewhere on 9 lol.It'll be easy XD