Black Ops map pack 2 trailer out.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
ya but dats any & every shooter when u play it 2 much ive quit b.o couple times its called play sumthin else y buy shit if u dont like it . . . . wats demos r 4

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
ya but dats any & every shooter when u play it 2 much ive quit b.o couple times its called play sumthin else y buy shit if u dont like it . . . . wats demos r 4
lol uve played black ops for 2 much?? try playing cod4 for 2 straight years. that's called dedication

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
i say simk the ppl dat always cry bout cod r the 1s who sux at it
Sir, you are wrong on that. Its that cod has nothing special anymore. After COD1 COD2 COD3. It was all World War but when COD4 released it was something new, Modern stuff and some perks. When MW2 and Black Ops came out, a lot of people got tired of the same shit and MW2 had some SHIT, like Commando and other overpowered shit. Activision and their studios must show something better, something new. Battlefield 3 has ALOT of things that COD doesn't have. The next studio that will make the next COD must put something new. I have played MW2 and to be honest. MW2 is better than Black Ops but COD4 beats the shit out of both. If Crytek (Company that made Crysis 2) has CryEngine 3. Why can't COD show an engine that can beat CryEngine and BF3's engine. As for now, Battlefield 3 is dominating COD.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
i dont have COD 4 but i have payed it, isnt COD 4 the one with HELL OF ALOT OF GLITCHES? also cant you hack that game? xDD i like COd black ops i just get on with just playing it really. to be honest black ops has a shit story line and i gues your right in a way Dark.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
about the new zombie map. LOOKS TO BE GUANTANAMO BAY! not sure tho.

Edit. Nvm theres ice all over that map so must be Russia or sum sht

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
so....I'll prolly get this too...haven't played Bo in about a month or so...needed a break from it. Nephews have been playing the shit out of Lego batman....NOT ME. I'll let'm get me gamer score points though.

I'll also be picking up bf3 too I'm sure. Doesn't every fps game get old after a few months of constantly playing?

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
i really dont care overall was just sayin every shooter gets borin

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
i know bf3 looks great blah blah all its hype but my opinion on games aint til i play em . also dark since ur so blessed wit game knowledge do sumthin wit it . . . . develop a game go get game designin degree its not so ez has all u dont know shit experts think dats y i dont say oh dis or dat game sux cuz its only ur opinion which can b helpful but not every gamer likes the same shit . i give respect 2 every game studio , developer , anybody dat is n the true gamin industry cuz dey're doin shit wit creativity dat we cant do , so remember dey're doin us a favor wit entertainment dat we enjoy . . . . 1 more thing quit bein such a douchebag lol jk

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
i dont have COD 4 but i have payed it, isnt COD 4 the one with HELL OF ALOT OF GLITCHES? also cant you hack that game? xDD i like COd black ops i just get on with just playing it really. to be honest black ops has a shit story line and i gues your right in a way Dark.
Dude, TBH... COD2 was the most balanced shit.... No perks, No killstreaks,No Equipment. All about you and your gun... That was the best COD for me :). My 2nd fav is COD4 :).

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
ya but cod back den wasnt online think bout dat . dats wat the difference is right now its bout shooters online cuz we play em more

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Dude, TBH... COD2 was the most balanced shit.... No perks, No killstreaks,No Equipment. All about you and your gun... That was the best COD for me :). My 2nd fav is COD4 :).
theres an option game mode in bo where there are no perks , equipment killstreaks or stuff like that

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
people just ranomly like to bitch.... theres always critics, if you dont like the game fuck off and go play pokemon

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
thank u sumbody always bitchin over a gm just dont play it den

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
you dont have them so how would u know? and before you say anything, the only bad map would have to be berlin wall. the turret thing was stupid but still fun to use :)

Hehe I throw smoke down the middle of it with my whole team when I'm in a full party and then throw another smoke in the next middle to get to their spawn in SnD and we always get them from behind (No HoMo)