Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
I won barely after getting slapped silly 1st map. GG though. Sas this will be interesting. S & D?

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Rico add me LHunterish. I'll be on from 12:00-16:00 and 21:00-03:00 tomorrow.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
yup August is where im coming outta retirement from online. just had too much shit going on lately, but like my favorite quote "fuck em".

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Rico add me LHunterish. I'll be on from 12:00-16:00 and 21:00-03:00 tomorrow.
if not add me my psn still m_rico13. well i have class until 4 PM CST i might get out earlier bc i have a test but so ill see if i can catch you online and i don't know if ill be on around 9.. idk we'll see what happens dawg

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Sure thing Mikey T, if not you can take the W. I might forfeit for dubz against Tor and marine also lol

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Alright man. I'll be on all night if you find the time. I won my baseball game, at least (which is why I couldn't be on when you were this afternoon).

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Nice. Like everyone was telling me I got 2 mapped, the old GB star (me) was no match for the MLG fiend that is our very own Hunter. I lost my own map my nigga like wtf? Lol. I gotta get use to this game my shot is almost as bad as Andy's right now :( 6+ months off fucks u up

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
okay because i will be away in new york this weekend the round 3 deadline is monday night. you have a lot of time to complete your match so i better not have to move someone on.

see you then guys! thanks for participating!

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Rico is still a beast. It's too bad he lost every map tonight because he brings equipment out every other second.

Stream:

DM_gost68432

Founding Member
WOW thanks for letting me know that i got the win in the first round after u originally gave me the loss. i really appreciate it!!!
if i would of known i would of been on all day to play my matches!! i had to get told at 11:50 by sasquatch. you should at least try to get in touch with me to let me know so i dont have to take a forfeit.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
WOW thanks for letting me know that i got the win in the first round after u originally gave me the loss. i really appreciate it!!!
if i would of known i would of been on all day to play my matches!! i had to get told at 11:50 by sasquatch. you should at least try to get in touch with me to let me know so i dont have to take a forfeit.
Why does your name have so many numbers?

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Yea dude he announced it Wednesday morning at 1am. But hey man u could've checked the bracket.

Draco u got it easy to get to the semis.

Stream:

DM_gost68432

Founding Member
Why would I check the bracket after he had already given me the loss. And 1am?? I'm asleep at that time. U need to find a better way of letting people know. Expect ally after u give them the loss to begin with.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
If you would have actually found a way to play your first round it wouldn't have mattered. Its not like 951 is never on.

Stream:

DM_gost68432

Founding Member
Actually he wasn't on very much. He was only on a few hours a day and I was at baseball. Otherwise I was on all day and night.

Status
Not open for further replies.