Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
well theres no rule that says u cant play a man down, and there are no set game modes. so ill play 1v2, i pick 1st map game mode, LL can pick 2nd map game mode, and we can toss a coin for who choses 3rd map. 1st map is TDM no radar on :D

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
well theres no rule that says u cant play a man down, and there are no set game modes. so ill play 1v2, i pick 1st map game mode, LL can pick 2nd map game mode, and we can toss a coin for who choses 3rd map. 1st map is TDM no radar on :D
Thank you for choosing no radar =]

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Thank you for choosing no radar =]
The awk moment when he's going to pick a huge map kill you once, hide, and wait for the time to expire. He'll hope he wins the coin toss and will do the same thing to you last map. :p

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
fuck that id play radar on if i were you robby. It would be my gun skill against theirs.

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Yo rico's mistake he spelled Andy wrong. I carried him last map being the slayer and getting flag caps.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
are we really gone talk about this right now? I went 20 and like 6 in dom... you had like 15 deaths. I'm Dora your Boots, nothing has changed.

Mr. "OMG where do i go???? i don't know spawns"

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Yea ok kid atleast I didn't go negative.

Mrs."WTF You're carrying me and I'm going negative even though im camping spawns."

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
updated the bracket. marine and i will be doing our match tonight.

michigan i would prefer if you got a partner instead of doing it 1v2...it is a doubles tourney after all.

matches need to be completed by tonight!

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Well Draco got off, so he and I could play hunt and his friend. Who loses?

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Raiden and LL, my doubt partner and I will be on all day. We're able to do the match whenever you want. Add me please: LHunterish

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
The awk moment when he's going to pick a huge map kill you once, hide, and wait for the time to expire. He'll hope he wins the coin toss and will do the same thing to you last map. :p
Yeah you atleast understand my strat for playing a man down lol. Im not stupid. I wouldnt neccessarily do that, i could even do a smaller map like firing range and not hide. The point is u dont gain any advantage for having an extra person in a TDM.

fuck that id play radar on if i were you robby. It would be my gun skill against theirs.
And that would be stupid since i would just get double teamed the whole time.

i didnt make it in time anyway so it was a forfeit.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
We just played LL and Raiden, won by a score of 2-0. GG guys.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
rico and andy beat us 2-1 due to marine going hard lol. good game guys
No it was 2-1 bc I went hard Andy was dragging his ass the last two maps. Like get better kid fuck my back is killing me. Good Game dudes

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
okay because i will be away in new york this weekend the championship deadline is monday night. you have a lot of time to complete your match so i better not have to move someone on.

see you then guys! thanks for participating!

Status
Not open for further replies.