Black Ops for Wii

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
So, I rented this game yesterday.
I'm majorly disappointed with the graphics, but I have to say..it's pretty insane.
I was also disappointed by the fact that I can't play multiplayer with my brother. Only online. So annoying.
Anyone else played this version of it? Have any thoughts?

PS3 for Christmas? It's a possibility.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
well if ur mostly concerned with graphics over gameplay ps3 is the way to go (not saying game play is bad in it )

and ima most likelly get it some time ccause i need to upgrade from cod waw

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
360 is better tho if u wanna play for online purposes. its worth the 50 bucks per year

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
yeah, like i said in an earlier post. BO sucks on wii. Golden eye is 1000x better and even handles better.

Stream:

DM Yo SupA MaN

PSN:Yo-SupA-MaN
Founding Member
I have it for the Wii and I see nothing wrong with it, just that the zombies are too easy, thats about it.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Two reasons I won't get 360: Socom, and $60 a year.

And I think the biggest issue for me is that I got to sample the 360 version before I ever touched the Wii version. Horrible choice.

No worries, Michael. Why get a game system without a headset? :D

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
No you guys cant start BO on Wii or you would be considered fakes. dmcod.tk nuff said

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
360 is better tho if u wanna play for online purposes. its worth the 50 bucks per year
That's like saying that a 360 is worth hundreds of dollars more than the PS3. What makes the 360 online gameplay hundreds of dollars better than the PS3?

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
That's like saying that a 360 is worth hundreds of dollars more than the PS3. What makes the 360 online gameplay hundreds of dollars better than the PS3?
It must be, there's so many more people that play on 360 than PS3.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
It must be, there's so many more people that play on 360 than PS3.
360 also has Halo. More advertisement for 360. 360 has younger fanbase. When a mom see's a $99 360 at gamestop next to the $299 PS3, which do you think they'll chose? Not arguing that the 360 online isn't awesome compared to PSN, but is it worth the price? Not in my opinion.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
actually it is. i have constant server migrations and i get kicked out many times of matches because of the connection. i have both and in my opinion 360 is better for online purposes. ps3 connection isnt great at all which is why i think its worth the 60 bucks per year. not a big deal when u have money

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
actually it is. i have constant server migrations and i get kicked out many times of matches because of the connection. i have both and in my opinion 360 is better for online purposes. ps3 connection isnt great at all which is why i think its worth the 60 bucks per year. not a big deal when u have money
Callin me poor, bitch? :(

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
lol well i must agree w hunter, the younger kids between 13 n 15 play 360. but the big boys play ps3. ps3 doesnt have bad internet connection, well not for me. also think about it ps3 has more great games then a 360. for example: UNCHARTED, RESISTANCE, KILLZONE, SOCCOM, INFAMOUS, etc. 360: HALO N GEARS OF WAR. come on dawg step ur game up. when i went to spend some time w my gf on thanksgiving at her aunts house. all i saw was her little cousins (ages from 8-13) play GOW. man i found it so boring n slow, i just had to walk out. im glad i bought my red wii for 200bucks instead of a 4gb 360.lol SONY 4 LIFE!

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I think Apple needs to come out with a gaming system lmao.

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
Apple has no experience in gaming whatsoever except maybe the iTouch/Phone but that would hardly count