BIG News for Call of Duty 7

Stream:

D

DeadMemories

why the hell are people so fucking obsessed with nazi zombies its really annoying they are fun to play once in a while but this is just ridiculous treyarch needs to come up with something better than zombies

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
Console: Headset:
zombies were the shit bro, better then just multiplayer on modern warfare? nothin else to do on there....if its annoying then dont get it :) just saying

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
why the hell are people so fucking obsessed with nazi zombies its really annoying they are fun to play once in a while but this is just ridiculous treyarch needs to come up with something better than zombies
hate much lol, playing mp continuously is kinda boring so i would play zombies with PS3 ppl and we wouldn't be bored. MW2 failed with this when they made spec ops, i think that spec ops were stupid and i never finished them.

Treyarch made an excellent addition to COD which is why their DLC made them so much money(Activision took look 50%)

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
treyarch put way more effort into their game, and it was definately more fun to play w@w then mw2.

Stream:

D

DeadMemories

yea but serousley i would like to see different game mode other than nazi zombies

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
u guys do know this isnt a reference to zombies......... whatever it is, is going to take place between 1960-1970

Stream:

D

DeadMemories

i think they should have a dogfight mode since jets were invented in that time period