Bieber Swag

Stream:

S

Sage23

Regardless if he wrote it or not, getting respect from people now?

[YOUTUBE]MypCNTQaksY[/YOUTUBE]

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
its bs he WUD ASK for that instrumental instead of getting one randomly he been practicing the verse over and over till he memorized it

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Dnt matter if its written he went in. Theres rappers who use old verses on "freestyles" like atleast the biebs coming with something fresh

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Meh, he should stop trying to get the best of both worlds.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
for real lol just let him make songs that make vaginas wet and stop trying to make him something he's not lol

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
LOL? you thought i was hating? DERP. that was nothing but a compliment dumbass lmao and its true, that kids a pop singer not a rapper.

Stream:

S

Sage23

derp? quite the clever remark child, and just because he excels in pop he can't try another type of music?

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
That isn't what I'm saying. You posted this thread containing a video of him rapping to a overused beat because, you must feel that people don't respect him enough. In an attempt to say what now? #RESPECT! Correct? All I'm saying is that people shouldn't have showed him disrespect in the first place because he sings to teen girls. Let him do what he does (Singing Pop). Let him be who he is and not try to make him what he isn't ( a Rapper) its clear that he didn't write that himself because when he freestyled with Tyler the Creator he rapped like shit. Also yeah I'm gonna call you a fucking derp because your "ADULT" self couldn't comprehend my message TWICE. Nice job.