BF3 Official DM Platoon back in action!

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Might as well share some stories their too, it is like facebook. Ill post one of the first BF Moments of mine on the platoon page

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
you have to buy battlefield to access it again.... guess I'm not joining till sometime thanksgiving/december

Stream:

DM tman692

Sergeant Major
I'm back!! Just for this game though. Was playing it last night reminds me of BC2. love it! :D (just with way more bugs :p) I hope to join the team soon. When school slows a little I will be on OFTEN!!

Stream:

DM BloodyMuhrder

PSN - BloodyMuhrder
Founding Member
Sorry I havent been on BF3 much the last few days, got a paper due later and a exam later, lol. But I should be on this weekend, unless theres parties happenin :D

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
paper due later........ yea i know the feeling. had 3 weeks and its due in 10 hours...... i havent started lol

Stream:

DM BloodyMuhrder

PSN - BloodyMuhrder
Founding Member
paper due later........ yea i know the feeling. had 3 weeks and its due in 10 hours...... i havent started lol
Yeah, this was due last thursday, i had it done, he just asked me to rewrite, 8 page paper. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Toon:

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
fuck. mines only 3 pages but still.......... i cant write for shit, not to mention that i haven't even started yet

Stream:

DM BloodyMuhrder

PSN - BloodyMuhrder
Founding Member
Better get there boy! I have a page left and class at 4 and exam at 6. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!