Bf3 GAMEPLAYYYY

Stream:

DM Jugga777

The Owner of Shoutboxes
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
When you buy a million dollar car and they compare it to a Golf GTI, wouldn't you flip shit too Visionary?

The million dollar car being BF3 and GTI being MOH
Besides you me raven and fill no one here probably has played a BF game so they wouldn't understand

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
man yall got sum serious balls comparing MOH and BF3 ........ moh is nothing like battlefield so gtfo, second of all battlefield uses a thing called FROSBITE and did MOH have that no, hell moh didnt even have that much vehicles or destructible environments which are key aspects to battlefield, and also the maps in battlefield are huge, moh had close quarters combat on small as hell maps like cod, most of the aspects of BF3 come from BF2 and a little from BC2 , nothing from MOH , so i dont how yu can compare raiden when yu havent played battlefield before so gtfo 1vs1 me on gb k bye
Lol.............that is all. :fuckyou:

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
I play it a ton for xbox but nobody else on xbox does so I am always just in PUBs lol.. The game that pretty much got me into gaming was battlefield 2 for the PC

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
I play it a ton for xbox but nobody else on xbox does so I am always just in PUBs lol.. The game that pretty much got me into gaming was battlefield 2 for the PC
The correct answer is medal of honor heros for PSP........ u sir have been voted off the clan