Best CW 2v2....

Stream:

x_-Noctis-_X

Colonel
Console: Headset:
this is one of the best cws ive participated in...we were losing by like 10 kills in the first couple of mins of the game...but me and rico found a flaw in their strategy and pwned the hell out of them....gotta admit they were good...

Stream:

DM4L_Andy

Colonel
NOooo Best Cw is when me and tor beat medius and jddoghog 240-0 but that was long time ago

Stream:

DM4L Shoot2Kill

:)
Founding Member
Was this an obj game,or an unranked tdm? Because it's impossible to get over 600 points in a ranked game unless you are playing cnt.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
NOooo Best Cw is when me and tor beat medius and jddoghog 240-0 but that was long time ago
lmfao that was epic.

but no they made unranked unlimited time and first to 1000 pts. and i assume that this was a tdm rott.

hey gj guys looks like it was a lotta fun.

thats our 175th win. great job guys

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Gj guys,and wen I find my psp,IMa start owning again

Stream:

DM_VanR

Captain
Lol gj,Me and Andy used to have good ones I remember us losing by a dozen and we still won at the end,I'm not as good as I used to be now tho

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Don't say dat!! Ur just rusty.I used to b scared of u..back wen I was a noob lmao

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
Lol me n noctis were gettin pwnd i wuz thinkin FUCK we're losing.Then we realized how to win and beat the shit out of them.

Stream:

x_-Noctis-_X

Colonel
Dude Ive played these nubs they are not good. But gj Noc and rico.
yeah they are noob...they were being rzr noobs...but what i meant for "best" is the challenge it threw on us...since we were losing for like 10 mins, i was like WTF! we gonna lose....but like rico said we found a way and pwned they shit out of them....

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Yea it's very stressul wen u losing to razor alt nubs,and u can always make a great comeback