BC2 UPDATE

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Hello brothers, as you know we have been busy recruiting over the past week and have really gotten some strong players. What this means is that we will most likely GB this weekend! If not then we certainly will the following weekend. It is time to climb to the top of the rosters and you may very well quote me on that. We will succeed! Start bringing your A-Game to scrims and clearing your schedules as much as possible. I will have Wednesday,Thursday,and Friday off next week so will be readily available if you want to team up and practice just 1 on 1 and then we can get scrims out!

SO BROTHERS, GEAR UP AND MOVE OUT FOR NOW IS THE TIME TO NOT ONLY FACE OUR ENEMIES,BUT ADVERSITY AS WELL! NOW IS THE TIME TO PROVE OTHERS AND OURSELVES THAT WE ARE DM AND WE ARE ELITE! THE BATTLEFIELD SHALL BE OUR SANCTUARY!

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
Hmm.... This would be great. Wednesday and Thursdays are good for me. I might come and help you guys out :D. If you want me to. Thursdays and Wednesday=Im free.No school :p. I only have school on Wednesday which is the last day of schoolweek.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
. . . dark sure help lol .. . . . but ck add my other accs tstreets513 & zMayHem-- i dont use dm tstreets acc anymore . but once i get bc2 down ill b on cuz just started finally playin it last night

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
the last time u made the thread like like this, i told u guyz i was interested, but no never got a scrim invite, but whatever i'll rather just stick to pubz then .

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Oh.. I just forgot... I still need this long fucking BC2 update -.-.... I guess ima do it on sat. :/. Im ready to help. When i get used with my UMP45 already then im ready

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
Yo Raiden dont worry bout it ill tell cool about it.And coolking my ps3 wont play any of my games so i will be trying to fix that problem before this weekend.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

the last time u made the thread like like this, i told u guyz i was interested, but no never got a scrim invite, but whatever i'll rather just stick to pubz then .
I am very sorry for when you wanted in there was a lot of corruption going on and it simply went right over my mind. We would love to have you on the team and I will send you an invite. Again, sorry!

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
I will have Wednesday[/COLOR][/SIZE],Thursday,and Friday off next week

Don't you have school bud?

And calm down with all the "Brothers" stuff. And a battle field is not a sanctuary, it is a gruesome place of death. :fullofshit:

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Yo Raiden dont worry bout it ill tell cool about it.And coolking my ps3 wont play any of my games so i will be trying to fix that problem before this weekend.
thanx gud to know at least someone on the team was actually helping me out

I am very sorry for when you wanted in there was a lot of corruption going on and it simply went right over my mind. We would love to have you on the team and I will send you an invite. Again, sorry!
corruption? btw i decided im not gonna do wars/gb's anymore so forget i even asked.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
Sorry Dark, I must've read over your post when I was talking to Night Raven on the thread, even if you dont want to do scrimms and stuff with us, it would still be a great joy to see you out there with us.

I plan on coming out this weekend,hopefully we'll have a few people for a 4v4 against each other, that would be ideal in my head, if not, we could always offer another team if we get 4 people together to have a few exhibition matches with them, off the books of course.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
Again, Streets, I personally do not mind how much experience you have, to me it just matters that your there. I would love to play publicly with you a s well, to help you out with the game too.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
cuz i been tellin ese and ck im comin but still playin black ops. sum wat gettin the gp down 4 bc2 down but its alot different

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
At this moment, no clue, I'll speak to CK tomorrow, most likely saturday night.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
ok 2day is thursday so ill play bc2 tomorrow and get the basics down maybe 2night 2 if u and ese wanna play

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
shit im all bout helpin wit every DM team if i got the game thats how everybody should be

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
I'll invite you tomorrow night, I'm playing with a friend at the moment