BC2 Team URGENT UPDATE, don't join the team unless you've read!!

Stream:

C

Coolking101

- Recruits and Co-Leaders alike, this weekend shall be the beginning of our "30 Days." This will be the code name for our operation gentlemen. This is the beginning of one of the toughest boot camps in your gaming career in which we will kill off bad habits and weed out those who are not fit to serve in this team. I don't care if you are my brother, when it comes to a rough time in DM like this is, tough shit is all I will say. You may hate me for that, but to get to the top hearts are broken, relationships torn, and warriors molded. We will be one of the first teams to be on this operation. We shall make it a joint-DM operation in that we will share our progress and converse with other teams, all consoles a like on ways to improve teams. > These will work like the DM meetings and will be discussed at a later time for those of you in the leadership realm.

Back to my team,

This is my and your co leaders team until we can prove as a whole that we are in-fact ready to be whole.

My expectations which will be met, no excuses

1. Communication: When we are practicing and GB'ing we will be communicating like an actual military unit, idc how gay you think it is, its happening and if you are going to mock it, don't join. Also if you don't have a mic don't join until you get one.

2. Chain of Command: Something I've noticed and something that has in my opinion been the downfall of great teams is leadership struggles. Ya know the leader says do something and the person or person(s) essentially laugh hahaha NO not happening here. Therefore we will have a chain of command here in which even outside of practice, you will address your superior as sir to maintain complete professionality. Again mock it, IDC just don't join but it will happen because l and your co's have earned that right! Therefore you are expected to follow orders when in a GB and a practice.

3. Practices: As we all have lives I do not expect you all to make it to each practice but just know that if you do not contact I or your co leader ahead of time you will be off the team. You will be given one chance to miss and not contact other than that I or a co will fill out a FTC(failed to contact form and email it to you so you know why you are off the team)

Gentlemen, I know I am not asking a lot. This is how I used to have to be in clans where I started and I know DM was like that too. Roy is off to real boot camp soon, and ,made a really good post and we should follow it! Well I have failed at bringing this team to the top but that ends right now. I need DEDICATION, LOYAL PLAYERS, and a BAND OF BROTHERS to get this team to the top. This is not impossible! If you cannot aquit, then don't join YOU ARE WARNED AHEAD OF TIME. But we will get to the top, if you think you have what it takes, PM me or email me immediately, joshps2pep@yahoo.com. I expect formal emails none of that I wanna join yo Bullshit. Talk to me as if you'd talk to a DI on Parris Island.

Take care and stay safe,

Josh

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Excellent, Gaza and Fillisalot are your Cos, respect them as you would respect me gents!

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Console: Headset:
k were look for some fresh meat tonight, everyone who could possible get on at 11 pm please do add me DM_GazaMehSeh, any one who needs a tryout follow Cooks rules. Ese come on tongight bro, dark if you could make it it would be cool. Filitsticks please also be there Co-leader

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Its ok try to make it, rules will be discussed at the time of the event. Bring your A Game if you need a tryout!

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Article I, Section 9, Clause 8:

No titles of nobility.

PS: It's a joke.