Battlefield 3

Stream:

DM Forbington

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
So ya title of the thread says it all. I know that we have a bunch of these threads for BF3 but i just wanna know who is getting it for the 360. I already made a team on GB with morby and I on it. I plan on doing well on this team, so we are going to be scrimming a shitload when this game comes out. Anyone for the 360 who is getting it should post there gamertags in this thread so i can invite you to the team. Hopefully this game wont suck like MoH did last year for the 360. Were gonna be prepared. Im going to be getting a roxio game capture like wicked has to record all the GBs and an MLG membership cause im sick of the bullshit CMR crap. So yaa just post if your going to be getting this game and we will go from there.

Also i wanted to see if we could get a quick Bc2 team going over the next month so we could practice for BF3. I know nathan has it for the 360 but not sure about anyone else.

For morb, I was wondering where you were at with your old homefront team, if they wanna do a team for BF3

And spades, you better be getting this game

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Ill be getting it to, hopefully it is better, although i LOVED the sniping in MOH nest sniper by far, plus i was soo good at it haha hope it like that in BF3

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
why are yu guys comparing BF3 to MOH??????????????
i "think" they were made by the same people....*think*

I know you want to get a bc2 game together, but honestly i dont want to spend the $20 at gamestop for it. However, if you wanted, i would pay the $10 for MOH on gamefly with free shipping. I know there is no gb for MOH, but atleast it is similar, it was fun, it is cheap, and it will be better practice than cod.

http://www.gamefly.com/store/game/xbox-360/Medal-of-Honor/142380/

Or you guys could get Homefront, which is $20 on gamefly with free shipping. Which even though it is not a Battlefield game, it is probably most similar to Bf3 because it was also made by some of the people from DICE. And it has vehicles. Really it is a great game.

As far as my friends in homefront, i have started talking to the leader, and i will try to get him to the site soon.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Both were made by Dice, and the MOH multi-player featured Frostbite, just not that much of it.

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
No, actually it is alot of fun. The only real shitty part about it is the fact that there are no private lobbies and you can only play with 4 people at a time....
you can play with more than 4 people, its jus that you will only be able to communicate with the people in your squad. There can be 12 DM in one game all working in 3 squads. It really defines teamwork.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
you can play with more than 4 people, its jus that you will only be able to communicate with the people in your squad. There can be 12 DM in one game all working in 3 squads. It really defines teamwork.
You will have to show us the trick to getting 3 squads in the same lobby then...cause i really have no idea how.

Stream:

DM Ballin Dog

Captain
you can do it in private matches have 12 on a team and when the game starts squad leaders send out invites and bam

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
you can do it in private matches have 12 on a team and when the game starts squad leaders send out invites and bam
you talking bout bc2 or moh? moh never had private lobbies, only in the beta :krazy: