B:ops Roster.

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

I just orderd another 360 so i got a freshy when MW3 comes out, But ill Join the 2nd Roster team. I'm down to play some black ops as well.
I cant play Any Game but ones downloaded on my current Xbox360 right now so I cant play black ops till i get my new one 360.Which is cool cause My fav game is MW2 lol. I hope by monday ill have it though... Yay.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
If there was gonna be a 2nd team, wel have to be dedicated to this one too, and hold tryouts same way and not let BK's on the team

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
ok cool, and ya same goes for me, if forb or toonami holds tryouts and says i didnt make it, then i didnt and il probably just keep looking for another team, because letting randoms on the team is just going to drag us down.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
ok cool, and ya same goes for me, if forb or toonami holds tryouts and says i didnt make it, then i didnt and il probably just keep looking for another team, because letting randoms on the team is just going to drag us down.
Are you any good at black ops? Haven't played with you in awhile.

Stream:

MeXiFoRNiA

The Senior Elite
I dont see anything funny fag. but your probably mentally retarded so i can see why you would randomly post that.

oh and nevermind about the tryout thing, im just gonna join another kids team i have in mind, if i have the time.
im laughing because ur straight garbage lol u were doing good on 5v5 scrims and on search u camped corners sooo hard and u also have no gunskill. get outgunned everytime u went against me much? u also sound like a 10 year old downie.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Forb can do the second roster if he wishes, imma stick with SKs roster for now. I would like you to have tryouts and for all DM players who want to be on a GB team to be on one, I got a lot of stuf on my plate right now I know forb is a good guy so let him do his thing, I will be watching over everything.

DM4L

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
im laughing because ur straight garbage lol u were doing good on 5v5 scrims and on search u camped corners sooo hard and u also have no gunskill. get outgunned everytime u went against me much? u also sound like a 10 year old downie.
Lmao camp corners ? you mean when everyone spawn rushed and we happen to meet at a corner like people do all the time on black ops ? and outgunned ? nigga please, il 1v1 nuketown you anytime if you wanna talk gun skill

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Lmao camp corners ? you mean when everyone spawn rushed and we happen to meet at a corner like people do all the time on black ops ? and outgunned ? nigga please, il 1v1 nuketown you anytime if you wanna talk gun skill
Lmfao you would get smacked.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Keep the trash talking somewhere else. Dont waste space on this thread for argueing. I dont care who started it, end it