AnstiCe
CharMz I
xToonamii
OnlyUseMeWoody
M For MateriaL
VicK sVe
MeLo sVe

NO MORE PEOPLE BEING ADDED AS OF NOW.

This roster is bigger than I already wanted it to be.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
I honestly dont see how like me or con or pulsar didnt make tryouts since we were top pretty much half the time, but not my decision. Wish you guys best of luck and if you need more people hit me up il probably tryout again or something

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
I honestly dont see how like me or con or pulsar didnt make tryouts since we were top pretty much half the time, but not my decision. Wish you guys best of luck and if you need more people hit me up il probably tryout again or something
This is why a second roster should be in place.

Stream:

MeXiFoRNiA

The Senior Elite
hahahahahahahahahahaa

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Update:

VicK sVe and MeLo sVe added to the Roster.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
i knew it, u shouldve just left it u four and let Toonami make his own roster.
No I shouldn't have, because we're all going to play. I'm still waiting on you to accept your invite too.. Unless you don't want to

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
SK & team , wish u guys luck . put DM back on top . keep us posted

Stream:

C

CoN

Haha me and you knew that would happen. Good luck guys.
i don't see the problem with it? yes i talk shit but ill stop i told toonami that to help koze out. i knew he needed help because the DM people for black ops weren't as great so i offered to help. I mean DM wants to win right? be back on top correct? thats why im here to help them out.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Go for it forb, I'll be with you. And good luck guys, if you need it.

Stream:

DM DrAcO

Founding Member
Good job guys. Sk, do you have a youtube account? Add me on their? Ima start posting videos on here and on youtube

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Good job guys. Sk, do you have a youtube account? Add me on their? Ima start posting videos on here and on youtube
Yes, my username is XvProducts, I used to record with a dazzle but since I play in HDMI now I can't, that was back when I used to play in SD

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
hahahahahahahahahahaa
I dont see anything funny fag. but your probably mentally retarded so i can see why you would randomly post that.

oh and nevermind about the tryout thing, im just gonna join another kids team i have in mind, if i have the time.