Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
well yra its me again reportin from my house with another movie review

wen i say avatar some might think of tht douch bag with the arrow nd with wanna b god powers nd let me tell u no its the one with the blue ppl nd shit

well ill tell u this rhg tnow THE movie was legit LEGIT it was not bull shit or gay it was prtty gud it had action nd some of tht romance if u wanna go tht way nd there were some prty gud scenes

the movie took place at some planet pandora full of trees nd mountains nd some IN THE SKY nd was cool animals were legit nd well the ending for me was gud

heres wat i gtota tell u tho ***SPOILER EDIT!***

nd thn theres a scene lik a war basically thts were most of the action ahappens its prty intense nd shit wiht he HIGH TECH MACHINES ND SHIT

here below are some trailers

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRdxXPV9GNQ[/ame]

i wud recomend this movie to anyone actually nd heres a gud prt

if are going on a movie date take her to this IT WAS IN 3D SO IT WAS LIK HOLY SHIT it also has wat guys lik nd thm ladies 2

my overall rating 4.5 out of 5

sooo yea there u go kids once agian i wud lik to thnk cpt for this idea of tlkin bout movies thnx cpt

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Sorry to break it to you but your typing became extremely "gangster"

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
i just saw that shit. it was reallyyyyyy good. in the previews i was like GAY, but my friends convinced me to see and it was so worth it. see it, preferably in 36. the only downside is its length