Attn: Everyone EXCEPT Michigan

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
Ok so SportsNation on ESPN has a poll to vote for the best tradition in college football. I went to the University of Colorado and to me there is no better tradition than our live mascot Ralphie (A LIVE BUFFALO) leading the team onto the field.

Right now we are matched up against Michigan and their tradition: Touching a banner... -.-

Michigan is up by a lot right now, so if you guys think a live buffalo running around potentially killing everything in its path is more badass than touching a piece of plastic, you should take a second to go here and vote for Colorado http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/post/_/id/6658254/6-colorado-vs-11-michigan

___

TLDR? Go here and vote for Colorado http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/post/_/id/6658254/6-colorado-vs-11-michigan

_____

Here's a vid of Ralphie in action before we beat Georgia last season: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB6zTMQGnjw

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
how the FUCK is michigans entrance beating CU??? its so fucking GHEY

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Fuck haters. How the hell did they decide on the seeds? Michigan is the winningest college football program any division all time nbd. You know Michigan is going to win big, because it has one of the largest fan groups world wide, also nbd. The M club banner is classic. We can't have a wolverine run on the field because they're basically extinct. Gom(michigan's)l.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
its based on badassery of the tradition. a fucking bison > touching a banner

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I hate every single thing about Michigan. And as an Ohio fan & citizen, I have absolutely no bias. (; Fuck Michigan.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
God dammit, I'm really hating Alaska right now, it's 75% Michigan to 25% Colorado. I guess it doesn't make that much of a difference, seeing as only 8 people voted.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Fuck haters. How the hell did they decide on the seeds? Michigan is the winningest college football program any division all time nbd. You know Michigan is going to win big, because it has one of the largest fan groups world wide, also nbd. The M club banner is classic. We can't have a wolverine run on the field because they're basically extinct. Gom(michigan's)l.
1. You weren't invited to this thread, gtfo.
2. All good info about Michigan's history, but the poll here is about who has the better pre-game tradition: CU with the running of the buffalo or Michigan with the touching of a banner.
3. We may be down by a lot but we can come back if people get out and vote! People counted us out vs Michigan once before... Miracle v.2 coming up.

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
I just voted and now its 47% CU and 53% MICH

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
i lmfao at what hunter said , im from ohio 2 but fuck that i love the ohio state vs michigan games the best rivalry in college so aint gonna hate vs a team just cuz the team hates them act like your grown . At the end of the day guess what OSU still wins if not damn had 2 be a great gm then

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
Michigan is better, other teams have live mascots to

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
i lmfao at what hunter said , im from ohio 2 but fuck that i love the ohio state vs michigan games the best rivalry in college so aint gonna hate vs a team just cuz the team hates them act like your grown . At the end of the day guess what OSU still wins if not damn had 2 be a great gm then
I would say 2nd best rivalry behind Duke vs North Carolina in basketball

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
The gap is closing and CU has most states in its favor... but not Alaska. 24 votes cast in AK and it favors Michigan. LL get off your ass and start going igloo to igloo to drum up some support.

Also, the comments below the poll are getting pretty epic. Fans from both sides are sowing up and its getting heated lmao

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I voted about 30 times. I'll probably vote a few hundred times before the deadline lmao.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
lmfao at the Colorado noob that tripped while running with the bull LOLOLOLOL