Askin A Girl Out.....

Stream:

DM4L_Andy

Colonel
Console: Headset:
Ok so i like this girl in my computer class nd im pretty sure she likes me 2..so im gonna eat her out tommorow but i dnt wanna say "Do u wanna get eatN by me?" like my frend told me..so how else can i ask?

Stream:

DM Daniel PL

The Senior Elite
dang bitch u looking fly today. wanna come to my place for some fun? always works....

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
"Do you have a friend that always has ur back?" Typical response "Yes Y?" Becuz if they have ur back can i have the rest:D"

Stream:

DM Daniel PL

The Senior Elite
im sure roy will be here any minute. i dont feel like typing the whole lesson on dealing with ladies

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
if your serious about her then become friends and ask her out in a cute way

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
get her locker combination, and put sticky notes all over the walls of the locker.
on each sticky note, write a different reason why she makes you happy.

And in the middle, write something along the lines of "be mine" in a different color ink (so it stands out).

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
get to know her alot so if she ever asks you something you would know it. also, dont try cheesy/funny pick up lines, be yourself

Stream:

x_-Noctis-_X

Colonel
get her locker combination, and put sticky notes all over the walls of the locker.
on each sticky note, write a different reason why she makes you happy.

And in the middle, write something along the lines of "be mine" in a different color ink (so it stands out).
doing that got me a restriction order...but then again each girl is different lol

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Alright well dude if you like her a lot talk 2 her. Get 2 know her better get her number or myspace or w.e u kids have these day's and talk 2 her by there. Take out on a couple of date's and then 1 day ask her, hey you wanna come 2 my house and hang out or could i go 2 your house and we can hang out there. (diz iz wuh i wud do) =D

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
do what grillz said but dont just do all talk, do some shit wit her at school to like hang out at lunch or walk wit her to her classes and shit, just dont keep da focus on you, or make it seem like you tryna get in her pants till you been going out