Anyone use Monoprice?

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
I heard about www.monoprice.com the other day as a great site to buy inexpensive HDMI cables as well as a bunch of other stuff so I checked it out. Prices are really incredible compared to what you would see in retail stores.

I bought a mouse, usb-to-car chargers, and new earbuds all for $15. (Earbuds to replace my beats in-ear buds, just dont like them for when I walk around town, which is the reason I bought them, if anyone wants to buy them lemme know).

Anyway, they have a ton of gaming accessories for ps3/360/DS/PC/and even Vita, so I thought you guys might be interested. When my stuff arrives I'll let you know how the quality is.

Not a spam thread, just thought you guys might want to check it out.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Fo sho, I need some new head phones as well. Good looking out.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Placed my order on a saturday, received package the following thursday. Really stripped down packaging, but if it saves me money on shipping, im all for it!

Mouse works very well, Im planning to buy another one for my pops.

Headphones are good for everyday pc use. I used them outside with a lot of background noise and they were ok, for $3 Im not complaining at all.

Havent tried the car charger yer. The usb port looks kinda crooked like this [|\] but my phone's usb cable fits juust fine.

I'm probably going to order the $20 over-ear headphones, I read good reviews about them... and they cost $20.

Anyway, I'm satisfied with the purchase, these prices are just stupid lmao its awesome. You can use Google Checkout too.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Sounds cool man, I'll check it when I get home, on BB atm.
I guess it's based in 'Merica, do they do over seas?

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
It is based in California, everything ships from there (as far as I know).

Stream:

DM Forbington

Founding Member
Good find cpt. im thinking about ordering a new keyboard + mouse. Yours works good?

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Yup the mouse works well, I got the slim model. I think it's around $4.